search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Banana Republic

(Messages 1 to 15 of 39 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....

Any info would be appreciated
# 2 19 years ago

the song is by chris pierce and, since he doesn't have a label, can be purchased through his website: www.chrispierce.com

> Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
>
> Any info would be appreciated
>
# 3 19 years ago

if you find out please let me know...

> Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
>
>
# 4 19 years ago

>
>
# 5 19 years ago

I would also like to know too!
>
# 6 19 years ago

The song that is played during this ad is: Chris Pierce. You can goto: http://www.chrispierce.com/aboutcp/

> > Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
> >
> > Any info would be appreciated
> >
>
# 7 19 years ago

>
>

Hello: The song is sung by Chris Pierce. Go to project runway website and there's a link to his website (chrispierce.com). you can purchase the CD from his site for like $12. I just did and I love it! Take care.
# 8 19 years ago

I would love to know as well. I'm going crazy trying to find it. Please send me what you find out.

Thanks
# 9 19 years ago

Yes, please, ive been searching for the name of that song since i heard it...

>
>

# 10 19 years ago

The name of the song is "Are you Beautiful" and it is by Chris Pierce... I love the song too... hope this helps!!!

>
>
# 11 19 years ago

> if you find out please let me know...
>
> > Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
> >
> > Any info would be appreciated
> >
>
# 12 19 years ago

Hey-

I was looking for it too and just found it online. The artist is Chris Pierce, and the song is called, "Are You Beautiful". It's available online at www.chrispierce.com

-Sarah

>
>
# 13 19 years ago

its called "are you beautiful" by chris pierce.

www.chrispierce.com

> I would also like to know too!
> >
>
# 14 19 years ago

>

> are you beautiful by chris pierce
# 15 19 years ago

Just wondering if you had found out what the name of the song is. I just saw the commercial last night and loved it!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 39 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread