search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Banana Republic

(Messages 16 to 30 of 39 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 9 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
>
> Any info would be appreciated
>
The song is by Chris Pierce titled "Are you beautiful" This album is Static Trampoline. Hope this helps, by the way I love this song!!
# 17 19 years ago

> Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
>
>
"Are you Beautiful" by Chris Pierce... it's on their website
# 18 19 years ago

>
> the song is by Chris Pierce & Marvin Etzoni
# 19 19 years ago

mAAAAAAAhhhhnnnnn .... me too !!!!! that song is sooo good n i want tha name too so when eva u want to holla at us wondering ppl lol PEACE HOMIE
# 20 19 years ago

Did you ever find out the name of that song??
I've been searching online - I love it.
# 21 19 years ago

I actually e-mailed Banana Republic's marketing department directly, his name is Chris Pierce. I found that he's got his own site: www.chrispierce.com
# 22 19 years ago

I emailed Banana Republic and they told me it was called "Are you Beautiful?" by Mark Vanderloo

Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
>
>
# 23 19 years ago

I would like to know the same thing. Let me know when you find an answer!!
# 24 19 years ago

> if you find out please let me know...
>
> > Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
> >
> > Any info would be appreciated
> >
>
Did you happen to know who sings that song? I think it may be the same artist who is on the Closer soundtrack and I cannot locate any info. If you have, please forward.
Thanks.
# 25 19 years ago

>
>
# 26 19 years ago

>
>
# 27 19 years ago

JustMe
>
>

Are You Beautiful - Chris Pierce
# 28 19 years ago

Chris Pierce - Are you beautiful

> > Anyone know the name of the song in the new Banana Republic ad featuring Claire Forlani. ...are you beautiful.....
> >
> >
>
> Hello: The song is sung by Chris Pierce. Go to project runway website and there's a link to his website (chrispierce.com). you can purchase the CD from his site for like $12. I just did and I love it! Take care.
>
# 29 19 years ago

It's called Are You Beautiful, and that's an acoustic version of the song. The artist os Chris Pierce, and you can order his album at www.chrispierce.com
# 30 19 years ago

> if you find out please let me know...
>
> >
> >
> are you beautiful" by chris pierce. go tohttp://www.bananarepublic.com/default.htm Then click on project runway at the bottom left of site and then click on tv spots at the top right. I love it too. Great wedding song
(Messages 16 to 30 of 39 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 9 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread