search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi Montero

(Messages 31 to 45 of 52 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 21 years ago

> Blech, I'm looking for that too. No one seems to have seen the commerical. :\
>> who does the music or Montero Sport Commercial with the 2 guys sitting in the Montero? Anyone know what im talking about, if so lemme know...
It's 20th century boy

# 32 21 years ago

Oh yeah, finally the same commercial I've been trying to find the music from. 20th Century Boy by T. Rex. Commercial has more than just two guys in a Montero Sport. It also has a cute lil brunette hitting the steering wheel to the beat of this music. Near the end she does this tongue dance.....I think I'm in LOVE! I only wish I could find the commercial in a video format for download.

# 33 21 years ago

> who does the music or Montero Sport Commercial with the 2 guys sitting in the Montero? Anyone know what im talking about, if so lemme know...

T-Rex - 20th Century Boy
# 34 21 years ago

Rob,
When you find out who it is, please let me know.
Tom
# 35 21 years ago

Scott Parks
> who does the music or Montero Sport Commercial with the 2 guys sitting in the Montero? Anyone know what im talking about, if so lemme know...
T. Rex / 20th Century Boy is the song.
# 36 21 years ago

Scott Parks
Also 'Placebo' covered the song
# 37 21 years ago

I have been trying to find the same thing for so long!! If you find out the name of the song, please tell me!

# 38 21 years ago

> The music is by T.Rex (Marc Bolan)
'20th Centry Boy'
: Blech, I'm looking for that too. No one seems to have seen the commerical. :\
>> who does the music or Montero Sport Commercial with the 2 guys sitting in the Montero? Anyone know what im talking about, if so lemme know...

# 39 21 years ago

Its T.Rex (Marc Bolan) '20th Centry boy'
> Blech, I'm looking for that too. No one seems to have seen the commerical. :\

# 40 21 years ago

if you are talking about the commercial where it shows different scenes of people in thier Montero and the lyrics go soethin like this 'Im your boy, twenty-first century toy' i also looking for he band who does that song so if anyone hs told you i would be realy interested.

# 41 21 years ago

20th Century Boy' T-Rex 2001 Montero Sport
# 42 21 years ago

'20th Century Boy' T-Rex 2001 Montero Sport

# 43 21 years ago

Joe
T-Rex (20th Century Boy)
# 44 21 years ago

Teresa
> :> who does the music or Montero Sport Commercial with the 2 guys sitting in the Montero? Anyone know what im talking about, if so lemme know...
>
: I a also interested in the music for that commercial!
: Let me know if you find out anything!
> Thanks!
> M

It's '20th Century Boy' by T-Rex.

# 45 21 years ago

20th Century Boy
by
T-Rex
*I think; no guarantees*
>> : who does the music or Montero Sport Commercial with the 2 guys sitting in the Montero? Anyone know what im talking about, if so lemme know...
>
: I a also interested in the music for that commercial!
: Let me know if you find out anything!
> Thanks!
> M

(Messages 31 to 45 of 52 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread