search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The song in the Tide with a touch of downy ad???

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hey all
I was just wondering what the song in the Tide with a touch of downy commercial was.
I heard that the same song was used in a Greyhound ad. It goes something like this..."Take me home, to my family..."
thats all i know. well if anyone knows anything about this ad or song could u please let me know, it would be much appreciated...i am luvin' that tune.
Thanks alot
sincerly
Nada
P.S. clipland rocks
# 2 19 years ago

I know a little more but still would like to know what the song is and who that is singing. Sounds a bit like Mary J. but it's so soft it's hard to tell. The lyrics I know are:
"Take me home, take me home, to my family. I need to be surrounded by, the ones who care for me"
# 3 19 years ago

nakia
the name of the song is called "family". the artist is names Cait La Dee. she is unsigned, but you can here the full version at soundclick.com under artist.
# 4 19 years ago

Just found the info on Tide's Web site. I love that song, too. Go here to hear the full version:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/caitladeemusic.htm

And here you can read a few messages from the artist, Cait La Dee.

# 5 19 years ago

Thanks a lot everyone, I looked and looked but could never find the song...you all made my day...lol

> Just found the info on Tide's Web site. I love that song, too. Go here to hear the full version:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/caitladeemusic.htm
>
> And here you can read a few messages from the artist, Cait La Dee.
>
>
# 6 19 years ago

> Hey
my girlfriend said it sounds like NINA SKY.
i agree with her but i haven't found anything on it yet. and there isn't a song like it on their album.

sincerely
shaun
p.s. if you find out... let me know!
# 7 19 years ago

hey... i found out!!!

Hey Ya'll!
The name of the song is "Family"
The artist Cait La Dee
The website is under construction but the URL is.....
www.caitladee.net
Thanks,
Cait La Dee
caitladee@yahoo.com
# 8 19 years ago

> Hey
i know what ur talkin about... it goes take me home, take me home...to my family.....i need to be surrounded by....somethin im lookin for the same thing so if i find it before u i'll let u know it would be much appreciated if u did the same..lol thanks
# 9 19 years ago

Rain
The name of the song is "Family" from the "Beauty School Droupout" album by
Cait La Dee. Go to
soundclick.com/bands/1/caitladeemusic.htm and you can hear the entire song.
# 10 19 years ago

Rain
The name of the song is "Family" from the "Beauty School Dropout" album by
Cait La Dee. Go to
soundclick.com/bands/1/caitladeemusic.htm and you can hear the entire song.
# 11 19 years ago

> I know a little more but still would like to know what the song is and who that is singing. Sounds a bit like Mary J. but it's so soft it's hard to tell. The lyrics I know are:
> "Take me home, take me home, to my family. I need to be surrounded by, the ones who care for me"
# 12 19 years ago

The artist is Cait La Dee she is from the bay!

look at the tide.com messageboard

you can listen to the song at
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/caitladeemusic.htm

> I know a little more but still would like to know what the song is and who that is singing. Sounds a bit like Mary J. but it's so soft it's hard to tell. The lyrics I know are:
> "Take me home, take me home, to my family. I need to be surrounded by, the ones who care for me"
# 13 19 years ago

>The song is sung by Cait La Dee. The name of the song is Family. If you'd like a copy of the full versionn please email me your request.
# 14 19 years ago

it most definitely nina sky! haven't found an official written statement though. it'll be an awesome advertising campaign for Tide to offer it on their website as a download.

shel

> > Hey
> my girlfriend said it sounds like NINA SKY.
> i agree with her but i haven't found anything on it yet. and there isn't a song like it on their album.
>
> sincerely
> shaun
> p.s. if you find out... let me know!
>
# 15 19 years ago

----hey omg i love that song! i need to know who sings it too! i heard that it was michelle from destiny's child but i cant find out anything else on it!! let me know if you hear anything!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread