search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

chords and lyrics of sa puso ko by vina morales

(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> > let me say hi and hello to the vina fans by the way im apple litang a 3rd yr. of architectural drafting at surigao state college of technology here in the surigao city i diffinately wrote this letter coz i want to make a new member of the vina fans you know and finally me i request the song sa puso ko the latest album of vina morales,and i want to know d chords of that song... thank you and god bless you all apple litang
>
# 17 19 years ago

> let me say hi and hello to the vina fans by the way im jorvin jadap a 1st college of computer science at capitol univerdity here in the ca**an de oro city i diffinately wrote this letter coz i want to make a new member of the vina fans you know and finally me i request the song sa puso ko the latest album of vina morales thank you and god bless you all jorvin jadap
# 18 19 years ago

> let me say hi and hello to the vina fans by the way im jorvin jadap a 1st college of computer science at capitol univerdity here in the ca**an de oro city i diffinately wrote this letter coz i want to make a new member of the vina fans you know and finally me i request the song sa puso ko the latest album of vina morales thank you and god bless you all jorvin jadap
# 19 19 years ago

> > let me say hi and hello to the vina fans by the way im apple litang a 3rd yr. of architectural drafting at surigao state college of technology here in the surigao city i diffinately wrote this letter coz i want to make a new member of the vina fans you know and finally me i request the song sa puso ko the latest album of vina morales,and i want to know d chords of that song... thank you and god bless you all apple litang
>
# 20 19 years ago

# 21 19 years ago

hi Vina... i just want to get some lyrics form ur song sa puso ko, coz i really love that song... thanks a lot if u'll give me that lyrics... Merry Christmas! Good Luck! Wishing all the best for in this new year - 2005...and all the years through!
# 22 18 years ago

# 23 18 years ago

> > let me say hi and hello to the vina fans by the way im jorvin jadap a 1st college of computer science at capitol univerdity here in the ca**an de oro city i diffinately wrote this letter coz i want to make a new member of the vina fans you know and finally me i request the song sa puso ko the latest album of vina morales thank you and god bless you all jorvin jadap
>
# 24 18 years ago

> hi jorvin,
>
> why dont you join our group.....yahoo group...new pop diva group....at yahoo.com...we discuss a lot of things about VINA....or check her new website...vinamorales.net
>
> tmdgold
# 25 18 years ago

> hi jorvin,
>
> why dont you join our group.....yahoo group...new pop diva group....at yahoo.com...we discuss a lot of things about VINA....or check her new website...vinamorales.net
>
> tmdgold
# 26 17 years ago

# 27 17 years ago

> > let me say hi and hello to the vina fans by the way im jorvin jadap a 1st college of computer science at capitol univerdity here in the ca**an de oro city i diffinately wrote this letter coz i want to make a new member of the vina fans you know and finally me i request the song sa puso ko the latest album of vina morales thank you and god bless you all jorvin jadap
>
# 28 17 years ago

> > > let me say hi and hello to the vina fans by the way im jorvin jadap a 1st college of computer science at capitol univerdity here in the ca**an de oro city i diffinately wrote this letter coz i want to make a new member of the vina fans you know and finally me i request the song sa puso ko the latest album of vina morales thank you and god bless you all jorvin jadap
> >
>
# 29 16 years ago

>
(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

29 posts in this thread