search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

mitsubishi car ad

(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
# 2 22 years ago

Tiffany
> Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
I know now...hehehehe I read John's answer...It's Gus Gus...cool thanks John. :) aloha

# 3 22 years ago

> Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...

# 4 22 years ago

If your talking about the new eclipse commercial it's the Wiseguys 'Start the Commotion'
# 5 22 years ago

Netasha
> Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know.
FOR SALE 1 Gus Gus CD CHEAP
If my humor escapes anyone it is not Gus Gus!!!
It is Wiseguys.

# 6 22 years ago

Mariana
Not Gus Gus - I bought the CD single, and it's definitely not!
# 7 22 years ago

Anonymous user
the song you are refering to is called 'start the commotion' by the wise guys, it is track number nine on their album, 'antidote'. i am searching for the lyrics right now. does anyone have them? if so, please tell me. thanks

# 8 22 years ago

It's the' Start the commotion'
By the Wiseguys.
And wiseguys is only a person!

# 9 22 years ago

I would like to know also.....

# 10 22 years ago

Start the Commotion by The Wiseguys....this the one your looking for?
# 11 22 years ago

I read this page's postings tonight and ran out to buy the CD by 'the Wiseguys' with 'Start the Commotion' on it. Although this is probably the song many of you are looking for, it was not the one I was looking for.
Does anyone know the song used in the Mitsubishi Eclipse TV commercial where the music playing is kind of 'techno/Trance' and the lyrics go something like 'I spend my life, all my life, thinking about someone like you' and the girl in the passenger seat is dancing in her seat? Anyone know THAT song? That's the one I need to get.

# 12 22 years ago

Kate
the 45s

# 13 22 years ago

teri
> : Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
> I would like to know also.....

# 14 22 years ago

Chris

Song 'Start the Commotion'
Group 'The WiseGuys'
Album 'The Antidote'

# 15 22 years ago

> : Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
I THINK WE ARE BOTH LOOKING FOR THE SAME SONG! HAVE YOU FOUND ANYTHING YET? EMAIL ME BACK IF POSSIBLE @ L0vinEyes2K@aol.com

(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread