search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

mitsubishi car ad

(Messages 16 to 24 of 24 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 22 years ago

> : Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
> I would like to know also.....
#mee too#

# 17 21 years ago

RE: Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...

The music is Days go by by Dirty Vegas I think

# 18 20 years ago

> Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
it's dirty vegas, 'body in motion'
# 19 20 years ago

Clockwork
it's called 'Put your body in motion' and it's by either Wise Guys or Dirty Vegas. Check it out on kazaa

# 20 20 years ago

> > Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
>
>
# 21 20 years ago

> > Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
> It might be mosby
>
# 22 19 years ago

debbie
i was looking for the most recent ad the lyrics go something like this "do you realize you have the most beautiful face"
# 23 19 years ago

> Who makes the music in that commercial??? Get up and dance...something like that??? Is it Moby??? Help me I have to know...
>
if you get the answer, would you send it to me on my email please
# 24 18 years ago

>
>
(Messages 16 to 24 of 24 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

24 posts in this thread