search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Radio Free Roscoe Song

(Messages 31 to 45 of 99 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing
# 32 18 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing. Who sings it.
# 33 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing

The song is called "One Marathon" by reverie sound revue.
# 34 19 years ago

Soi takeit no one has found it yet?!
This is driving me insane!lol if anyone does find it please e-mail me!
I'mdying to find out!:( Its really catchy, even though i dont know half the words.:p
PLease & thanks
# 35 19 years ago

# 36 19 years ago

# 37 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing ...if anyone knows what that song is and who its by...email me pleez, enginerunner@hotmail.com

# 38 19 years ago

It's killing me too. I wish I could find it! RFR plays so many great songs, and I can never download any of them.

# 39 19 years ago

Dear Kate Todd
I love your songs of Don't tell me what to do so i love that song you are the best singer of all i wanted that song of lily Randall Music Kate todd you are the one I like two this is Robin talking to you as you are the best singer of all talk to me again and you and Hilary Duff are the person I loved the best of Rock and Roll so i think you are the second one i loved the best so i wanted you to be in my album i am making a CD and songs with my Music, so you and Hilary duff are the one who is in my music and you and Hilary duff are Hired to be in my music.

Robin Morgan

# 40 19 years ago

the song is "one marathon" by "reverie sound revue". it's a canadian band from calgary and doesn't seem to be very findable in the US. good luck :)
# 41 19 years ago

Jessica

It's called One Marathon by the Reverie Sound Revue
# 42 19 years ago

kate
# 43 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing . But what is the name of that song
# 44 19 years ago

# 45 19 years ago

The song is called One Marathon - Reverie Sound Revue.

Now there's a sone I've been wondering about. It's at the end of "Lil' and Grace" and the lyrics go "I know you're a heartbreaker gonna break my haert tonight." contact me of you know.
(Messages 31 to 45 of 99 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread