search user
Clipland Forum Other

Radio Free Roscoe Song

(Messages 16 to 30 of 99 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

"as i dive over the finish line was all i could make out to. did you ever find out who the song is by? i'd like to know...
thanks
# 17 18 years ago

I know Im looking for the name of that song also I cant find it anywhere I want that song It's beautiful
# 18 18 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing

Please does anybody know the name or author to this song?
# 19 19 years ago

> This I killing me...in the all or nothing episode when travis knocks the food out of the jocks hands a song starts to play all i heard was " i dont know just what it is " and after that he leaning off to hit waller anybody know the song plz plz i need 2 know !~
# 20 19 years ago

HAHAHA I FOUND THE SONG
MUAHAHAHAHA and i even bought the cd
you can count me as one of the few americans who have it

YES!
# 21 19 years ago

> This I killing me...At the end of the "I'm with cupid" episode of radio free roscoe Kim plays a song. The only lyrics i could make out are "As i dive over the finish line" with a woman singing

I need to find out who performed that song. It's been driving me bonkers, and the song won't get out of my head. Please help stop the looping madness.
# 22 19 years ago

# 23 19 years ago

you and me both.
# 24 19 years ago

jessica
well what am i supposed to do its ur problem not mine
# 25 19 years ago

# 26 19 years ago

# 27 19 years ago

all she says after that is ahhh.....
# 28 19 years ago

OMG, ive had this song stuck in my head for like 2 days and i dunno all the yrics..does anyone know the lyrics to the 'Two Little Monkeys' song? theyve used it on two epsodes..when they were all in detention and in the episode when Lily goes on open mic for the second time at mickeys and sings it..plz email me the lyrics if u know them. strawberry_kisses64@hotmail.com
# 29 19 years ago

the part that i remember is "i dive over the finish".
# 30 19 years ago

___
HAVE YOU FOUND THAT SONG...? IVE BEEN DYING TO KNOW WHO SINGS IT!!! lol if you do plzzzzzzzzzzz e-mail meeeee:(!!!!im going insanee singing over that one line in my headlol
(Messages 16 to 30 of 99 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread