search user
Clipland Forum Other

Toyota Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 133 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

http://www.fishertheband.com/

> Just saw in and your post came up in google - looking for an answer too! Great tune.
>
> > Hey, does anyone know anything about the song in the new Toyota commercial? The one with the tire rolling through people's lives. The title might be, "it's a beautiful day".
>
# 17 17 years ago

David
Beautiful Life from Fisher...

www.fishertheband.com
# 18 17 years ago

I think the artist is called Fisher and I think the song is called "Beautiful life" www.fishertheband.com/welcome.shtml
# 19 17 years ago

> I liked the song so much I sent Toyota an e-mail about it, but still haven't heard back from them. If I ever do, I'll do a follow up post. Whoever the singer is, she has a brilliant voice.
# 20 17 years ago

> Just saw in and your post came up in google - looking for an answer too! Great tune.
>
> > Hey, does anyone know anything about the song in the new Toyota commercial? The one with the tire rolling through people's lives. The title might be, "it's a beautiful day".
>
# 21 17 years ago

>
>
No, that's why I logged into this site too.
# 22 17 years ago

>
>
i love it.. it has a great beat
# 23 17 years ago

The band in the commercial is Fisher The Band and the song title is Beautiful Life. They will release the full song in their album in March 2005. Website is www.fishertheband.com
# 24 17 years ago

>
>
# 25 17 years ago

>
>
# 26 17 years ago

I think the song might be by a band called Fisher a song of thers was is a chrysler commercial a few years ago a cover of L-O-V-E We used it at our wedding, but if you find a definate answer please let me know

>
>
# 27 17 years ago

I was looking for this answer as well.... I really want to know who sings this song!
# 28 17 years ago

>
I have the same question. And it's not just that one... Toyota has a few commercials with great songs... anybody know which songs they are?
# 29 17 years ago

>
> The song is by a band named "Fisher." Crumby news though-it won't be out on a CD until March '05. Check out these posts:

The Band's wesite is: www.fishertheband.com
# 30 17 years ago

Ryan
It's by Fisher ( http://www.fishertheband.com/ ) and it's called "Beautiful Life." It'll be on their new CD, due next year.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 133 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread