search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Verizon wireless commercial song

(Messages 46 to 60 of 99 (Page 4 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 18 years ago

> the new verizon commercial with the road trip look and a summery feel. There's this amazing beachy song in the background! please help me if you know who the artist is or where i can find out! Please email me @ Loserrpunk@netscape.net
# 47 18 years ago

> > the new verizon commercial with the road trip look and a summery feel. There's this amazing beachy song in the background! please help me if you know who the artist is or where i can find out! Please email me @ Loserrpunk@netscape.net
>
Donavon Frankenreiter sings the song it is called free it has jack johnson in the song to it is a great song it come on Donavon Frankenreiter C.D
# 48 18 years ago

Hey Does anyone know the name of the song from the verizon wireless commercial with three twins gettiong together for their birthday and their mom is text-ing themI would really appreciate it thanks

# 49 18 years ago

> Hey Does anyone know the name of the song from the verizon wireless commercial with three twins gettiong together for their birthday and their mom is text-ing themI would really appreciate it thanks
>
>
# 50 18 years ago

> the new verizon commercial with the road trip look and a summery feel. There's this amazing beachy song in the background! please help me if you know who the artist is or where i can find out! Please email me @ Loserrpunk@netscape.net

The name of the song is "free" by donavan frankenrieter, he's a pro surfer/musician
# 51 18 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where a guy is walking down a train with his cell phone. The song sounds like an electronic rock type song.
# 52 18 years ago

if you find it, let me know.. i've spent all day looking for it.. i know the last name is franklin
# 53 18 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where a guy is walking down a train with his cell phone. The song sounds like an electronic rock type song.
# 54 18 years ago

hey, im sorry i can help but i have been trying to get that same song so if u get any info on who the artist is please email me..... its killing me i must have too
# 55 18 years ago

The song is Free by Donavon Frankenreiter off his self titled cd. Hope this helped it's a great song
# 56 18 years ago

# 57 18 years ago

Fat Jon
I Don't Know... But it kind sounds like some Jimi Hendrix... i don't know...

Voodoo Child
http://a425.v8384d.c8384.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/426/8384/3b858b51/mtvrdstr.download.akamai.com/8512/wmp/0/53/21192_1_2_05.asf
# 58 18 years ago

# 59 18 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where a guy is
at home but is listening to music from a concert. It also shows a guy from his bath tub listening to the same concert. What's the name of the group and song? Please
# 60 18 years ago

clipland.com
(Messages 46 to 60 of 99 (Page 4 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread