search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Verizon wireless commercial song

(Messages 31 to 45 of 99 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

does anybody know the name of the song that is in the new verizon commercial. it is with a group of friends in two cars driving and sending each pix and text. i love it. thanx
# 32 18 years ago

The song is "Get To Me" by Train.
# 33 18 years ago

Its "Get to me" by Train, off of their latest album.

> > Hi does anyone know the song on the commercial and its like "an airplanes faster than a caddilac and whole lot smoother than camels back i dont care how you get to me just get to me" please tell me if you know because i love it
# 34 18 years ago

> > Hi does anyone know the song on the commercial and its like "an airplanes faster than a caddilac and whole lot smoother than camels back i dont care how you get to me just get to me" please tell me if you know because i love it
# 35 18 years ago

Its called get to me, the artist is train, and the album is my private nation
# 36 18 years ago

The Song on the Verizon wireless commercial "an airplanes faster than a caddilac and whole lot smoother than camels back i dont care how you get to me just get to me" is from "My Private Nation". The album is "Train" and name of the song is "Get to me".
# 37 18 years ago

Emma
It's called "get to me" by train
# 38 18 years ago

Its called Get To Me by Train
# 39 18 years ago

the new verizon commercial with the road trip look and a summery feel. There's this amazing beachy song in the background! please help me if you know who the artist is or where i can find out! Please email me @ Loserrpunk@netscape.net
# 40 18 years ago

Rain
It sounds like Jack Johnson, but I've only seen it once. If anyone else knows what it is, just post it here.
# 41 18 years ago

John
> the new verizon commercial with the road trip look and a summery feel. There's this amazing beachy song in the background! please help me if you know who the artist is or where i can find out! Please email me @ Loserrpunk@netscape.net

The name of the song is Free its by Donavon Frankenreiter and Jack Johnson.
# 42 18 years ago

dovan frankenreiter f/ jack johnson - free
# 43 18 years ago

> the new verizon commercial with the road trip look and a summery feel. There's this amazing beachy song in the background! please help me if you know who the artist is or where i can find out! Please email me @ Loserrpunk@netscape.net

It took me FOREVER
# 44 18 years ago

It took me FOREVER to find this one - it's "Free" by Donavon Frankenreiter and Jack Johnson.
# 45 18 years ago

hey does anyone know the name of the song on the new verizon wireless commercial. It is the one where there are friends in the car on a roadtrip. It is NOT the get to me song.
(Messages 31 to 45 of 99 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread