search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song used on new Third Watch promo

(Messages 16 to 30 of 39 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 9 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Felipe
I need that song too, pelase help
# 17 19 years ago

> Hey! Does anyone know the song used on the new NBC Third Watch promo? These are the lyrics...
>
> "Soaring over the darkness to an ocean of light, and the city of heroes saves one more soul."
>
> It's sung by a guy, and I've looked but can't find out anything.
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 18 19 years ago

Anybody know the electronica song heard during the club scene etc. in episode 16 season 5 ( family ties episode ) Thanks.
# 19 19 years ago

> Anybody know the electronica song heard during the club scene etc. in episode 16 season 5 ( family ties episode on third watch ) Thanks.
>
# 20 18 years ago

> Hey! Does anyone know the song used on the new NBC Third Watch promo? These are the lyrics...
>
> "Soaring over the darkness to an ocean of light, and the city of heroes saves one more soul."
>
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 21 18 years ago

anonymus
>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!

city of heroes by David Allen Baker

# 22 18 years ago

>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 23 18 years ago

>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!

"City of heroes" by davis allen baker
# 24 18 years ago

I was looking for it too, I thought it was in the City of Evil save one more soul tonight?
# 25 18 years ago

did you try searching for city of heroes?
the other sond used in the third watch promo is Running blind by godsmack
# 26 18 years ago

>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 27 18 years ago

> > Hey! Does anyone know the song used on the new NBC Third Watch promo? These are the lyrics...
> >
> > "Soaring over the darkness to an ocean of light, and the city of heroes saves one more soul."
> >
> > It's sung by a guy, and I've looked but can't find out anything.
> >
> > Thanks for any help!
>
# 28 18 years ago

laura
yeah it's called city of heroes by david allen barker

> > Hey! Does anyone know the song used on the new NBC Third Watch promo? These are the lyrics...
> >
> > "Soaring over the darkness to an ocean of light, and the city of heroes saves one more soul."
> >
> > It's sung by a guy, and I've looked but can't find out anything.
> >
> > Thanks for any help!
>
# 29 18 years ago

estoy casi segura Song played during the previews for Third Watch 4th Season

“City of Hero’s” by David Allen Baker from cd Ten for the Road
el tema es q el loko es tan dsconocido que no hay lugar donde se pueda bajar
# 30 18 years ago

Hola: quiero saber de la canción de promo de Third Watch de estos 13 capítulos de pura furia. Quien la canta y su nombre. Pues no la encuentro en ninguna parte.
Si me responden y me guían, desde ya gracias.
Desde Melo, Uruguay, se despide Marcelo.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 39 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 9 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread