search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song used on new Third Watch promo

(Messages 1 to 15 of 39 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

Hey! Does anyone know the song used on the new NBC Third Watch promo? These are the lyrics...

"Soaring over the darkness to an ocean of light, and the city of heroes saves one more soul."

It's sung by a guy, and I've looked but can't find out anything.

Thanks for any help!
# 2 13 years ago

I've been looking for that same song!
Please let me know if you have found out who sings it.

thanx
# 3 13 years ago

> Hey! Does anyone know the song used on the new NBC Third Watch promo? These are the lyrics...
>
> "Soaring over the darkness to an ocean of light, and the city of heroes saves one more soul."
>
> It's sung by a guy, and I've looked but can't find out anything.
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 4 13 years ago

I'd like to know what song that was too, so if anybody knows, could they please send the info to my email address:

audi_tt_@hotmail.com

Thanks.
# 5 13 years ago

No, but if you find out, please let us know too!!
# 6 13 years ago

Just tracked it down...it is an "adaptation" of a song titled "Los Angeles" by David Allen Baker, from his album "Ten for the Road". www.davidallenbaker.com (if it doesn't work, try just one "l") Good luck.
There are some sample from that album there, but not "Los Angeles" :-(

# 7 13 years ago

> Hey! Does anyone know the song used on the new NBC Third Watch promo? These are the lyrics...
>
> "Soaring over the darkness to an ocean of light, and the city of heroes saves one more soul."
>
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 8 13 years ago

I've looked around and I think the song is called "Ocean of light" ( at least I found a song under that title) - give it a try I guess...
# 9 13 years ago

I don't know the name of it, but I am looking for the song that was on when everyone was visiting Bosco in the hospital at the end of last weeks episode. Can anyone help?

>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 10 13 years ago

Hello :)

I think it's called City of Heroes by David Allen Baker. I think he has a website.

>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 11 13 years ago

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day

>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 12 13 years ago

Carol
Godsmack - Running Blind
# 13 13 years ago

Cant help you there. How about the one that plays in latin america that goes "...I'm running backward, watching my life wave goodbye...". Sung by a group that sounds a lot like Crash Test Dummies...? Anybody?

>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!
# 14 13 years ago

> If you know the name of the song and the band, please let me know.
Thanks.
# 15 13 years ago

>
>
>
> Thanks for any help!

The name of the song is "running blind" of godsmack!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 39 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread