search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

barilla pasta

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I am also looking to find out what the song is that Andrea Bocelli is singing in the Barilla Pasta commercial.. My mother is blindly searching any cd's she doesn"t have already. Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? Thanks for any help.. Julie
# 2 19 years ago

Andrea Bocelli - Mille Lune Mille Onde

> I am also looking to find out what the song is that Andrea Bocelli is singing in the Barilla Pasta commercial.. My mother is blindly searching any cd's she doesn"t have already. Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? Thanks for any help.. Julie
# 3 19 years ago

> Andrea Bocelli - Mille Lune Mille Onde
>
>
>
> > I am also looking to find out what the song is that Andrea Bocelli is singing in the Barilla Pasta commercial.. My mother is blindly searching any cd's she doesn"t have already. Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? Thanks for any help.. Julie
>

From the record Cieli di Toscana
# 4 19 years ago

> I am also looking to find out what the song is that Andrea Bocelli is singing in the Barilla Pasta commercial.. My mother is blindly searching any cd's she doesn"t have already. Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? Thanks for any help.. Julie
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

It's Mille Lunde, Mille Onde on Ciela di Toscana
# 7 19 years ago

It's "Mille Lune Mille Onde", on the Cieli di Toscana CD.

# 8 19 years ago

> My Mom and I are trying to figure out the tv commerical where the girl is in the store and the nice looking guy hands her the jar of barillo menschce to use for her dinner.

Than he is walking down the street, looks up and sees the same girl eating at a large table.

The question is why does he look up and shake his head and smile.

We both have different opinions on this and want to know what' what.

thank you
kendra

PS also what happen to the other commerical where the girl bumps into the nice looking guy.

Great commericals by the way.
# 9 19 years ago

Hi Julie,
My name is Carmela. For a very long time, I was looking for this song! It is wonderful. I called the Barilla Pasta company, and found out the title of the song and album. I just thought you's like to know it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
CD: Cieli Di Toscano
Song: Mille Lune Mille Onde
Artist:Andrea Boccelli
"Ciao"
# 10 19 years ago

cho
mille lune mille onde...cieli di toscana cd
# 11 19 years ago

Its called Mille Lune Mille Onde
# 12 19 years ago

Bocelli. "Mille Lune Mille Onde" Cieli di Toscana

# 13 19 years ago

Julie- The name of the song in the commercial is: Mille Lune Mille Onde from his cd Cieli Di Toscana.
# 14 19 years ago

Title is Mille Lune Mille Onde on the CD Cieli di Toscana
# 15 19 years ago

> I am also looking to find out what the song is that Andrea Bocelli is singing in the Barilla Pasta commercial.. My mother is blindly searching any cd's she doesn"t have already. Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? Thanks for any help..

Me too. help me.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread