Clipland Forum Other

barilla pasta

(Messages 16 to 30 of 30 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Casey Loring
Mille Lune Mille Onde" by Andrea Bocelli
# 17 19 years ago

"Mille Lune Mille Onde", on the CIELI DI TOSCANA CD

is the song title and cd from the Barilla Pasta commercial. Hope this helps everyone out :)
# 18 19 years ago

> I am also looking to find out what the song is that Andrea Bocelli is singing in the Barilla Pasta commercial.. My mother is blindly searching any cd's she doesn"t have already. Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? Thanks for any help.. Julie

According to the bocellionline website, the song is "Mille Lune Mille Onde" on the Cieli Di Toscana CD
Laurie
# 19 19 years ago

> I am also looking to find out what the song is that Andrea Bocelli is singing in the Barilla Pasta commercial.Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? Thanks for any help.. Colby
# 20 19 years ago

> I am also looking to find out what the song is that Andrea Bocelli is singing in the Barilla Pasta commercial.. My mother is blindly searching any cd's she doesn"t have already. Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? Thanks for any help.. Julie
Julie: The name of the song is, Mille Lune Mille Onde.
# 21 19 years ago

The name of the song is "Mille lune Mille Onde"....and i can't find it anywhere. Let me know how you make out with your search.
# 22 19 years ago

# 23 19 years ago

The name of the song is "Mille Lune Mille Onde"
# 24 19 years ago

Andrea Bocelli sings a cut from his recent CD, Celli de Toscana, in the new spot.

# 25 19 years ago

# 26 19 years ago

julie..here is your answer: 'Mille Lune Mille Onde' sung by Bocelli

# 27 19 years ago

Mil Lunas Mil Olas from the Cieli Di Toscana album
# 28 19 years ago

The song is Mille Lune Mille Onde (A Thousand Moons A Thousand Waves) by Andrea Bocelli on a CD entitled:"Andrea Bocelli Cieli Di Toscana")
# 29 19 years ago

michelle
Dear Julie,
The song is Mille Lune Mille Onde and the album is Cieli Di Toscana
# 30 19 years ago

Julie, the name of that song is Mille Luna Mille Onde from his CD, Ciele di Toscana.
Steve
(Messages 16 to 30 of 30 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

30 posts in this thread