search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I HATE HILARY DUFF

(Messages 1 to 15 of 296 (Page 1 of 20) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I REALLY HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CANT SING OR ACT AND I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF HATER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A POSER!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER
# 2 19 years ago

i think shane haboucha is so hotttttttttttt!
he is the cutest thing that ever breathed!!!
i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)
# 3 19 years ago

i think shane haboucha is so hotttttttttttt!
he is the cutest thing that ever breathed!!!
i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)
# 4 19 years ago

Rayn (girl)
> I REALLY HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CANT SING OR ACT AND I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF HATER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A POSER!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER!!!! SHE IS SUCHA AVRIL LAVIGNE!!! *COUGHSposerCOUGHS* THYE THINK THERE ALL THAT!!! UGH!!!
# 5 19 years ago

YOU SUCK! SHANE IS MINE I HAVE HIS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND EVERYTHING AND I AINT GIVIN IT TO YOU CORNY ASSES! SO SO LONG! SHANE IS MINE, SO KEEP DREAMING!
# 6 19 years ago

> I REALLY HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CANT SING OR ACT AND I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF HATER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A POSER!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER
# 7 19 years ago

carissa
> i think shane haboucha is so hotttttttttttt!
> he is the cutest thing that ever breathed!!!
> i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)

dear woman keep on dreaming whoever wrote this stupid message (lol),carissa
# 8 19 years ago

carissa
> i wish i could be his girlfriend it would be so cool!!!!!i have dreams about him!i wish i could meet him,he is so hot!!!!!he is probaly really nice and smart to!!!!!i wish i could marry him!!!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> p.s.this is to all the girls who like him..................back off he is mine(LOL)I LOVE SHANE SO MUCH HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALLS,(I GOT THE PICTURES OFF OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!)

# 9 19 years ago

carissa
>

# 10 19 years ago

i think ur all fckin phyco!!! wtf?!! u dunt even kno him!! sure he's hot but even if u do meet him he'll probablly think ur fckin high!!! good luck in a nut house-peace
# 11 19 years ago

Amy
I agree!!!! she is good!! I hate her!!!! she can't sing!!! The only reason she got a record deal is because she was like:"Mom!!! I want to sing!!!!" So the little princess got what she wanted because she had her own show and she could do whatever the hell she wanted!!!!! She does it for the money. It's not like she worked her whole life for a singing career. And if she keeps sceaming like she does now, she'll be done singing by the time she's 30 years old.
# 12 19 years ago

Amy
I agree!!!! she is good!! I hate her!!!! she can't sing!!! The only reason she got a record deal is because she was like:"Mom!!! I want to sing!!!!" So the little princess got what she wanted because she had her own show and she could do whatever the hell she wanted!!!!! She does it for the money. It's not like she worked her whole life for a singing career. And if she keeps sceaming like she does now, she'll be done singing by the time she's 30 years old.
# 13 19 years ago

Amy
# 14 19 years ago

Amy
# 15 19 years ago

Amy
(Messages 1 to 15 of 296 (Page 1 of 20) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread