search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Does anyone know the actor in the Nike Tennis Commercial?

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> I have tried searching this site, but I give up. I'm sorry if this has been asked already.
>
> Has anyone discovered the name of the actor playing the tennis god in the Serena Williams Nike commercial spot?
>
> Thanks,
> Aurora
# 17 19 years ago

> I have tried searching this site, but I give up. I'm sorry if this has been asked already.
>
> Has anyone discovered the name of the actor playing the tennis god in the Serena Williams Nike commercial spot?
>
> Thanks,
> Aurora
# 18 19 years ago

Jody
>
>
> Thanks,
> Aurora
his name is yorg he is a twin and he is actually a model he is also in the new ST.John campaingn
# 19 19 years ago

>
>
> Thanks,
> Aurora

>hello. i am 13 years old and i was in that commercial. we filmed it in west palm beach and i know the actor's name. if you are really interested email me back and i shall respond and tell you the name.
# 20 19 years ago

His name is Gavin Hopper, he is a high profile tennis coach in Austrailia actually.
# 21 19 years ago

>I want to download the entire nike commerial with serena for commercial project can anybody knows free download sites for these>
> Thanks,
> Aurora
# 22 18 years ago

>
> Has anyone discovered the name of the song playing in the Serena Williams Nike commercial spot?
>
> Thanks,
> C
# 23 18 years ago

anyone know any good Tennis Commercials i can view over the web, need some ideas.
>
(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread