search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

axe commercial songs

(Messages 16 to 30 of 72 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> I have just seen the new commercial where the man opens a book and the woman's shirt starts to unbutton. I just wanted to know what song that was? Some of the lyrics are like "electric shivers". I don't really know but if you do please help!!
>
> Thanks!!
# 17 19 years ago

A few weeks ago, I saw a commercial regarding Clarica Insurance, and I liked the old tune (probably from 50's or 60's)...the lyrics are something like: "Say that you love me...".
I would like to know the catchy tune. If anyone can help. Thanks.
# 18 19 years ago

Anna
It's not an excisting song. It's a song made by the promotion company (by Peter Lawlor), so unfortunately you can't buy it.
# 19 19 years ago

the commercial where big boy wants to know whats a pat of butter. can u please find out what song that is for me.

thanks.
# 20 19 years ago

Reactor - Feeling The Love
# 21 19 years ago

> http://www.lyricsbox.com/reactor-lyrics-feeling-the-love-p1ks3hn.html

ckc these lyrics!
# 22 19 years ago

That song is for the lynx advert. The song is called "feeling the love and" the band who did it are called reactor.
# 23 19 years ago

> I need the words to the new checkers song that starts, Lets go, I got one
# 24 19 years ago

> I have just seen the new commercial where the man opens a book and the woman's shirt starts to unbutton. I just wanted to know what song that was? Some of the lyrics are like "electric shivers". I don't really know but if you do please help!!
>
> Thanks!!
I think it is "Feeling the Love" by Reactor
# 25 19 years ago

who is that
# 26 19 years ago

That songs is called "feeling the love" by a band called Reactor! Hope I helped! :D
# 27 19 years ago

Cameron
The name of the song is "Feeling the Love" and it's by "Reactor". Ironic how the artist's name is reactor isn't it?
# 28 19 years ago

stephanie
>
> Thanks!!

Reactor - feeling the love
# 29 19 years ago

The name of that song is "Feeling the love"
sung by a band called "Reactor"
http://www.reactorsite.com/ is their website there's a music video of that song on that site.
Now that i have answered your question answer mine.
# 30 19 years ago

reactor: feeling the love
(Messages 16 to 30 of 72 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread