search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song of a Nissan commercial...

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anybody knows what's the song for a Nissan commercial? I I'm not sure wath model the car is. It's a slow song and the voice is a woman's voice and is very low and I can't understand the lyrics, so I'm not able to find who's song is it.
# 2 19 years ago

I've been looking for the same song for such a long time.
# 3 19 years ago

You might find your answer here

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3704&hl=_nissan
# 4 19 years ago

Do you understand the lyrics, at least?
# 5 19 years ago

Nope, but that song is "Surfing on a Rocket" or "Rock" or something, by "Air". You can find that song on their album called " Talkie Walkie" They're a European band and that's why they have that weird accent.
# 6 19 years ago

Thank's man! I found the video of the song...is in :
atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/air_surf_rocket
# 7 19 years ago

does anybody know the name of the song/artist in this new nissan commercial for the model armada suv......at the end of the commercial, the whole family paddles on surfboards into the ocean?
# 8 19 years ago

> Does anybody knows the name of the song for the END OF THE LINE SALE commercial currently running?
# 9 19 years ago

surfing on a rocket by air
# 10 19 years ago

Duy
I think you meant bottom line. the song is called Hoops by Chemical Brothers. the part you're talking about doesn't come until halfway through the song.
# 11 19 years ago

Band: Air
Song: Surfin' on a Rocket
Ablum: Talkie Walkie

> does anybody know the name of the song/artist in this new nissan commercial for the model armada suv......at the end of the commercial, the whole family paddles on surfboards into the ocean?
# 12 19 years ago

sean
"I'am on a rocket, riding on a rocket.."

that's all the lyrics I know.
# 13 19 years ago

sean
the group is called AIR and the song title is Surfin' on a Rocket
# 14 19 years ago

> Does anybody knows what's the song for a Nissan commercial? I I'm not sure wath model the car is. It's a slow song and the voice is a woman's voice and is very low and I can't understand the lyrics, so I'm not able to find who's song is it.

the song is called surfin on a rocket by air... soooo good!
# 15 19 years ago

> Does anybody knows what's the song for a Nissan commercial? I I'm not sure wath model the car is. It's a slow song and the voice is a woman's voice and is very low and I can't understand the lyrics, so I'm not able to find who's song is it.

the song is called surfin on a rocket by air... soooo good!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread