search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I want to talk to Hillary Duff.

(Messages 31 to 45 of 62 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> I am obbsesst with you!
> But any way i`ve seen most of your pictures and photoAspeshally the better butt thing on the magizeens on the computer,and there really cool!,but I have to addmit some pictures I think are kind`a ugly.And some are
> discossting..
> HIL I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU,SO WILL YOU? iook me up sometime and call me. I'm Joey Deets. DON'T EMAIL ME!
>
# 32 18 years ago

> But any way i`ve seen most of your pictures and photoAspeshally the better butt thing on the magizeens on the computer,and there really cool!,but I have to addmit some pictures I think are kind`a ugly.And some are
> discossting..
> HIL I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU,SO WILL YOU? iook me up sometime and call me. I'm Joey Deets. DON'T EMAIL ME!
>
# 33 18 years ago

> discossting..
>
# 34 18 years ago

JOEY DEETS
> > I am obbsesst with you!
> > But any way i`ve seen most of your pictures and photoAspeshally the better butt thing on the magizeens on the computer,and there really cool!,but I have to addmit some pictures I think are kind`a ugly.And some are
> > discossting..
> > HIL I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU,SO WILL YOU? iook me up sometime and call me. I'm Joey Deets. DON'T EMAIL ME! I LOVE YOUR PHOTO'S.
> >
>
# 35 18 years ago

> But any way i`ve seen most of your pictures and photos on the computer,and there really cool!,but I have to addmit some pictures I think are kind`a ugly.And some are
> discossting.Aspeshally the better butt thing on the magizeen.
>
>
# 36 18 years ago

Hey Hilary I was wondering, whats it like to be famous and in highschool. this will be better for me if you could give me a call at 580-510-0206. I`m not trying scare you or anything i just want to talk to you. I guess I can tell you about myself: i`m 14,i`m in the 9th grade i`m a boyscout, my rank is tenderfoot I started not to long ago i`m also the patrol leader. I live in OK Lawton
# 37 18 years ago

> But any way i`ve seen most of your pictures and photos on the computer,and there really cool!,but I have to addmit some pictures I think are kind`a ugly.And some are
>
>
# 38 18 years ago

hey how are you i dont know i would love to get to know you but.... im not famous :( but i g2g so ill talk to ya l8er

James
# 39 18 years ago

hey how are you i dont know i would love to get to know you but.... im not famous :( but i g2g so ill talk to ya l8er

James
# 40 18 years ago

> hilary your a very beautiful person I need to talk to you fast .Call me[1815]2548028
# 41 18 years ago

> > Hey I don't really know you or want to get to know you but i saw a picture of you and you really stand out from the crowd.
> > Hey how are u your the best singer in the world
> > Anyway i have to go,
> > Later Days.
> >
> > Joe
>
# 42 18 years ago

> Hi this is ashlynn I am your biggest fan I listen to your cds and have a te shirt and millions of posters at my moms of you me and my sister kylee love you and hope to go on tour with you sometime
> well have to go watch opra
> I am ten and my sisire is 13 and we think its cool for you to be in all those shows and movies bye love your biggest fan ashlynn miller
# 43 18 years ago

> Hi this is ashlynn I am your biggest fan I listen to your cds and have a te shirt and millions of posters at my moms of you me and my sister kylee love you and hope to go on tour with you sometime
> well have to go watch opra
> I am ten and my sisire is 13 and we think its cool for you to be in all those shows and movies bye love your biggest fan ashlynn miller
# 44 18 years ago

>
>
# 45 18 years ago

> I am obbsesst with you. I am your #1 fan. I must admitt I haven't been to any of your concerts because I don't have the money.The first time I saw you in a movie was in Casper meets Wendy I thought u were so cool. I have that movie still. I would do anything just to shake ur hand. My friends think I'm wierd 4 being a fan of yours but I don't care cause ur cool. I even learned all ur songs the first I got ur cd w/o looking at the cover. Hilary if ur ever near Imperial,Ca stop by my address is 421Silveradotril.

(Messages 31 to 45 of 62 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread