search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I want to talk to Hillary Duff.

(Messages 16 to 30 of 62 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 16 years ago

Hey I don't really know you or want to get to know you but i saw a picture of you and you really stand out from the crowd.

Anyway i have to go,
Later Days.

Joe
# 17 16 years ago

> Hi Hillary Duff this is marc and I want to talk to you.Do you have time to talk to me?If you do have enough time can you talk to me?Because I realy want to talk to you!!
> If you want to call me or talk to me my e-mail address is masstermarc and my phone number is 905-951-8919!!! bye bye
# 18 16 years ago

> > Hi Hillary Duff this is marc and I want to talk to you.Do you have time to talk to me?If you do have enough time can you talk to me?Because I realy want to talk to you!!
> > If you want to call me or talk to me my e-mail address is masstermarc and my phone number is 905-951-8919!!! bye bye Hillary Duff please talk to me on msn please thanks

>
# 19 16 years ago

> > Hi Hillary Duff this is marc and I want to talk to you.Do you have time to talk to me?If you do have enough time can you talk to me?Because I realy want to talk to you!!
> > If you want to call me or talk to me my e-mail address is masstermarc and my phone number is 905-951-8919!!! bye bye Hillary Duff please talk to me on msn please thanks or call me

>
# 20 16 years ago

> Hey I don't really know you or want to get to know you but i saw a picture of you and you really stand out from the crowd.
>
> Anyway i have to go,
> Later Days.
>
> Joe
# 21 16 years ago

> Hey I don't really know you or want to get to know you but i saw a picture of you and you really stand out from the crowd.
> Hey how are u your the best singer in the world
> Anyway i have to go,
> Later Days.
>
> Joe
# 22 16 years ago

I am obbsesst with you!
But any way i`ve seen most of your pictures and photos on the computer,and there really cool!,but I have to addmit some pictures I think are kind`a ugly.And some are
discossting.Aspeshally the better butt thing on the magizeen.

# 23 16 years ago

Hi this is ashlynn I am your biggest fan I listen to your cds and have a te shirt and millions of posters at my moms of you me and my sister kylee love you and hope to go on tour with you sometime
well have to go watch opra
I am ten and my sisire is 13 and we think its cool for you to be in all those shows and movies bye love your biggest fan ashlynn miller
# 24 16 years ago

hi hillary my name is priya and i love u
do u write your songs or does some body write them for u .
please answer my questan
>
> >
>
# 25 16 years ago

hi this is melinda and i loooooooove your movies!!!my fav.movie is Lizzie Mcgire love that show.
# 26 16 years ago

Hi Hillary
You my third best singer I hope you don't mind. I love your movies and the best one was A Cinderella Story with Chad Michel Murry. My best song you sang was My Lips are seeled and I love watching Lizzie Mcguire.Please send me an email back And I want us to be friends. Oh!Am ten years old.
See ya I would like to be a singer!
# 27 16 years ago

>
hi
# 28 16 years ago

hey hillary, i have dreams that maybe you had one day... and your music is inspirational so i thought that you might care about my dreams of becomeing a professional singer.... i believe in my self and know that i have the attitude and spirit to become anything that i want and with that i would like to know if you are interested in me and if you know anyway that i can be heard and have anyway for me to be known by recorder .. i am not sure what they call them but someone that gets you in the buisness of acting and singing. i also take a great interest in acting so please if there is any way that you can help please e-mail me. i don't know if you remember but my good friend brooke miller whent to california and whent to a party with you... she said that you are sweet and will help me... you rock and all i need is a clue with how to start living my dream and then after i take the first step then i can continue...i am 13 and i have expeirence in singing.and if you can help me i will pay you back one day.i will also give you all the credit for helping me get to the big time dream of my life. with all respect...Sara
# 29 16 years ago

>Hi Hillary Duff if you are reading this please write me back. I think you are the best. Whenever I sees you sing it makes me want to cry. I want to be just like you. Everybody probably says this but I actually mean it. Please. I have never been to one of you concerts, but I dream about what I would say to you if I met you.I know you are really busy but it would mean the world to me if I could talk to you and meet you.

>I know this is the stupidest website but I am only doing it to get a little chance to talk to you. If I do get to talk to you it probably won't be you it will probably someone prettending to be you to make you feel good.I hope I get to meet you someday.
If you do want to talk to me my email address is ArielleIsabelle@aol.com and my cell is 466-0270 bye.

P.S. If I do get to talk to Hilary Duff t better be Hillary Duff.

P.S.S.I am only 11 years old.
# 30 16 years ago

> I am obbsesst with you!
> But any way i`ve seen most of your pictures and photos on the computer,and there really cool!,but I have to addmit some pictures I think are kind`a ugly.And some are
> discossting.Aspeshally the better butt thing on the magizeen.
>
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 62 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread