search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Revlon Commercial

(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

I am also searching for this song (I BELIEVE IN LOVE). Really love it. Please let me know the details if you manage to get it. TQ & best regards.
# 17 19 years ago

phil
its called bellisimo by ilya
# 18 19 years ago

You can download the zip file from the site -
http://fremito.viviola.net/Ilya%20-%20Bellissimo.mp3.zip. If that doesn't help, try the following and search for believe in the page. http://fremito.viviola.net/music.html
# 19 19 years ago

> > I love that Revlon commercial song. I would love to know the name and artist because, I would like to purchase it if possible.One line of the song is I BELIEVE IN LOVE. If someone out there knows would you please email me. Thanks.
>
It is a nice song. Very romantic and relaxing. It is entitled "Bellisimo" and is by Ilya. Take care!
# 20 19 years ago

> > I love that Revlon commercial song. I would love to know the name and artist because, I would like to purchase it if possible.One line of the song is I BELIEVE IN LOVE. If someone out there knows would you please email me. Thanks.
> the group is Ilya from the cd they died for beauty the song is Bellissimo
# 21 19 years ago

> Did you ever find out the name of the song (and the artist) in the Revlon commercials? If so, could you e-mail it to me - I'd REEEEEEEEEEEALLY appreciate it.
>
> Thanks!!!!
>
> Have a great day.
the song is Bellisimo by Ilya...
# 22 19 years ago

> I love that Revlon commercial song. I would love to know the name and artist because, I would like to purchase it if possible.One line of the song is I BELIEVE IN LOVE. If someone out there knows would you please email me. Thanks.
# 23 19 years ago

> Did you ever find out the name of the song (and the artist) in the Revlon commercials? If so, could you e-mail it to me - I'd REEEEEEEEEEEALLY appreciate it.
>
> Thanks!!!!
>
> Have a great day.
# 24 19 years ago

> >Have you found the name/artist of the song. If so, please inform me. I love the song, too. Thanks.
>
> I love that Revlon commercial song. I would love to know the name and artist because, I would like to purchase it if possible.One line of the song is I BELIEVE IN LOVE. If someone out there knows would you please email me. Thanks.
>
# 25 19 years ago

It's by Ilya and the name of the CD is "They died for Beauty"
# 26 19 years ago

Hi - The artist is San Ilya and the CD is called They Died for Beauty. You can buy the CD at amazon.com - the price is $13.99 .... I bought the CD and it is amazing - I know you will love it!
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread