search user
Clipland Forum Other

Rice Krispies Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
The band and song name would be greatley appreciated.

Please Help!!
# 2 17 years ago

> Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
> The band and song name would be greatley appreciated.
>
> Please Help!!

I thought I was the only one who was interested in that song! It was featured on Saturday Night Live when Al Sharpton guest hosted as well.

Toys R Us featured it in one of their commercials too. I love it because it sounds like a lullabye.

I think it is a South African band. If I find the name, I will email it to you! Please let me know if you figure this riddle out!
# 3 17 years ago

It's a remake of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", sung bby Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. It was also on the Finding Forrester soundtrack. I hope that helps
# 4 17 years ago

> > Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
> > The band and song name would be greatley appreciated.
> >
> > Please Help!!
>
> I thought I was the only one who was interested in that song! It was featured on Saturday Night Live when Al Sharpton guest hosted as well.
>
> Toys R Us featured it in one of their commercials too. I love it because it sounds like a lullabye.
>
> I think it is a South African band. If I find the name, I will email it to you! Please let me know if you figure this riddle out!

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow/It's a Wonderful Life
# 5 17 years ago

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
# 6 17 years ago

>

The song is Over the Rainbow - the singer is Israel - also featured on the "50 First Dates Soundtrack with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. Hope this helps - crystal
> Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
> >
> > Please Help!!
>
> I thought I was the only one who was interested in that song! It was featured on Saturday Night Live when Al Sharpton guest hosted as well.
>
> Toys R Us featured it in one of their commercials too. I love it because it sounds like a lullabye.
>
> I think it is a South African band. If I find the name, I will email it to you! Please let me know if you figure this riddle out!
# 7 17 years ago

Somewhere over the rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole is the name of the song. I finally found it! I first heard it on the re-run of ER in the episode that Mark green dies and I never could find it until now. Yeah!!!

> > Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>
# 8 17 years ago

I would love to know also. I think it might have been in the brad pitt movie where he plays "death".
> The band and song name would be greatley appreciated.
>
> Please Help!!
# 9 17 years ago

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>

Don't know if you ever figured this out. I believe it it Somewhere Over the Rainbow (yeah the one Judy sings) by Israel Kamakawiwo 'ole on the album Alone in IZ World. Also, I think it is from the movie Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt, he plays death.
# 10 17 years ago

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>

I believe it is Somewhere Over the Rainbow (the one Judy sings) by Israel Kamakawiwo 'ole. Also, I think it is from the movie Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt
# 11 17 years ago

Syl
It's Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow/It's a Wonderful Life
# 12 17 years ago

Syl
It is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow/It's a Wonderful Life
# 13 17 years ago

SYL
> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>

HEY CAMPERS, IT IS
Somewhere Over the Rainbow / What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
He was the most popular singer in Hawaii until he died at 38 (from complications of being overweight sadly).
Hope that helps,
Syl of HipGuide

# 14 17 years ago

syl
It was also used in "Meet Joe Black," "Finding Forrester", "50 First Dates," "ER" and "Party of Five" and ads for AT&T and Sony.

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>
# 15 17 years ago

I'm looking for the name myself, dunno what it is, but would appreciate you emailing me if I find out. And if I happen across it I'll let you know. Thanks.

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread