search user
Clipland Forum Other

Rice Krispies Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

the artist is: Israel Kamakawiwo Ole'
and the song is "Somewhere over the rainbow/what a wonderful life."

> > Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
> > The band and song name would be greatley appreciated.
> >
> > Please Help!!
>
> I thought I was the only one who was interested in that song! It was featured on Saturday Night Live when Al Sharpton guest hosted as well.
>
> Toys R Us featured it in one of their commercials too. I love it because it sounds like a lullabye.
>
> I think it is a South African band. If I find the name, I will email it to you! Please let me know if you figure this riddle out!
# 17 17 years ago

> >
>
> The song is Over the Rainbow - the singer is Israel - also featured on the "50 First Dates Soundtrack with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. Hope this helps - crystal
> > Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
> > > The band and song name would be greatley appreciated.
> > >
> > > Please Help!!
> >
> > I thought I was the only one who was interested in that song! It was featured on Saturday Night Live when Al Sharpton guest hosted as well.
> >
> > Toys R Us featured it in one of their commercials too. I love it because it sounds like a lullabye.
> >
> > I think it is a South African band. If I find the name, I will email it to you! Please let me know if you figure this riddle out!
>
# 18 17 years ago

> > The Singers full name is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - song 'over the rainbow'
>
> The song is Over the Rainbow - the singer is Israel - also featured on the "50 First Dates Soundtrack with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. Hope this helps - crystal
> > >
> > > Please Help!!
> >
> > I thought I was the only one who was interested in that song! It was featured on Saturday Night Live when Al Sharpton guest hosted as well.
> >
> > Toys R Us featured it in one of their commercials too. I love it because it sounds like a lullabye.
> >
> > I think it is a South African band. If I find the name, I will email it to you! Please let me know if you figure this riddle out!
>
# 19 17 years ago

I too thought I was the only one that liked this song. it is Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole - the song is his version of Somewhere over the rainbow/What a wonderful life. It also plays at the end of '50 First Dates" Hope this helps!..:-)

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
> I thought I was the only one who was interested in that song! It was featured on Saturday Night Live when Al Sharpton guest hosted as well.
>
> Toys R Us featured it in one of their commercials too. I love it because it sounds like a lullabye.
>
> I think it is a South African band. If I find the name, I will email it to you! Please let me know if you figure this riddle out!
# 20 17 years ago

If there's anybody that knows it, please let me know too!!
Jen

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>
# 21 17 years ago

I think this is truly one of the best commercials I have seen.
>
> > >
> > > Please Help!!
> >
> >
> >
>
# 22 17 years ago

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>

I'm not sure what song you're talking about, but one song on a rice krispies commercial is by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole called Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What a Wonderful World
# 23 17 years ago

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>
# 24 17 years ago

> > IS THAT THE COMMERCIAL WHERE THE MOTHER IS TELLING THE CHILD TO LISTEN. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THE SONG IS CALLED PLESE INFORM.
>
> > >
> > > Please Help!!
> >
> >
> >
>
# 25 17 years ago

> > > Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
> > >
> > > Please Help!!
> >
> >
> >
>
> Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow/It's a Wonderful Life
>
Could it be 'Jack Johnson'?
# 26 17 years ago

I am dying to know- I thought I was the only person who would be looking for it!
# 27 17 years ago

> > > Anyone know what band sings the new Rice Krispies commercial song. (The rock song)
> > >
> > > Please Help!!
> >
> >
> >
>
>
# 28 17 years ago

I heard the song on a lifetime movie and looked it up on the internet and the man's name is Israel Kamakwiwo'ole... Hope this helps. The song is called Somewhere over the Rainbow!!!!!!!!

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>
# 29 17 years ago

> >
> > Please Help!!
>
>
>

I want to know, too. There's something very emotional about this music, and I'm having kindof a deja vu reaction as well
# 30 17 years ago

> > >
> > > Please Help!!
> >
> >
> >
>
> I thought I was the only one too! Thank you for the information. What a great song!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread