Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I like hillary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Love you hillary Iwould love to meet you! ! ! so email me some time
# 2 19 years ago

> Love to meet you! You are so talented and such a great role model. YOu have a really good carreer so keep doing what you love and what you do best!! ! ! so email me some time
# 3 19 years ago

> Love to meet you! You are so talented and such a great role model. YOu have a really good carreer so keep doing what you love and what you do best!! ! ! so email me some time
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

IF u ever get around to reading this plese email me it would mean so much and if u have msn could u maybe giive me ur email i wouldnt give to anyone else but that would be the best if u would well i g2g
# 7 19 years ago

tay
> IF u ever get around to reading this plese email me it would mean so much and if u have msn could u maybe giive me ur email i wouldnt give to anyone else but that would be the best if u would well i g2g
# 8 19 years ago

Love you hillary Iwould love to meet you! so email me some time :) i ban e-mail'ing you :) i was born the same day as you
# 9 19 years ago

> Love you hillary Iwould love to meet you! so email me some time :) i ban e-mail'ing you :) i was born the same day as you
>
# 10 19 years ago

I just wanted to say that I think that you are absolutely gorgeous hillary.... I feel that there is just something so amazing about you!! and i know it's impossible but i would love to meet you just once and hang out with you... because you look like such an amazing girl!!! Im single email me...
Jamie
# 11 19 years ago

> > Love to meet you! You are so talented and such a great role model. YOu have a really good carreer so keep doing what you love and what you do best!! ! ! so email me some timeyou be with me today by for now see you later HillaryDuff
>
lovemary
# 12 19 years ago

Dear Hillary,
We realy like you're talent. We were thinking that maybe we can meet you live in person in CA AB Callgary. Can you be our penpal? Where's you're concert playing?
# 13 19 years ago

Dear Hillary,
We realy like you're talent. We were thinking that maybe we can meet you live in person in CA AB Callgary. Can you be our penpal? Where's you're concert playing?
# 14 19 years ago

Dear Hillary,
email us at Kjhientz@telus.net....
# 15 19 years ago

Hey Hilliary sup? well just e-mailin u cause well ur nice i like ur singin and actin and u lol well e-mial me when u get a chance c ya
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread