I like hillary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 30 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

cortney
hilary, you are my #1 fan! have fun!

# 17 19 years ago

hey if this is really you cal 480 3141491 i fu cant tell me who your dating
# 18 19 years ago

> > Love to meet you! You are so talented and such a great role model. YOu have a really good carreer so keep doing what you love and what you do best!! ! ! so email me some time
>
# 19 19 years ago

DEAR HILLARY DUFF I WENT TO ONE OF YOU CONCERTS IN BALTIORE ON A THUSRDAY I BOUGHT ONE OF YOUR T SHIRTS FOR 30 DOLLARS THE WITH YOU IN A BLACK LEATHER JACKET AND A BLACK SCARF BUT SOMEONE STOLE IT FOROM THE LAUDRY IN MY HOTEL. I'V BEEN LOOKING ON ALL OF YOUR WEB SITES FOR IT I EVEN LOOKED ON EBAY. AND BY THE WAY I'M 11 YEARS OLD. WERE IS YOU NEXT CONCERT GOING TO BE?
# 20 19 years ago

i didnt no that hillary was so diferent. i thought she was like everyone else but shes just like me how i get all butt hurt when i find out that someone doest like me. I dont like it when im trying to be nice to someone and then there still mean to me.
# 21 19 years ago

Hi hillary! I really LOVE your voice! 1t is so awesome! When i heard your first song, 'why not' i nagged my mother for your cd for the rest of the year!! I FINALLY GOT IT! You rock Hillary, and it would mean alot if you could please write back!!!

Luv Nicole
# 22 19 years ago

Dear Hillary,
Hey how are you doing.I am fine.My two friends really like you as fans. One of them is crazy about you. One day at school she was in reading class and the teacher asked name a noun, and then she said actress, then the teacher said "Be more specific" and then she said Hillary Duff. The other really isn't a bigger fan than Victoria Benoit. Victoria Sermons just buys most of your CD's and I guest get some posters.

Are you allowed to give out your phone number to your fans? Please send it to princess@mobis.com if your allowed to.
After you get this please write to princess@mobis.com.

Well that's all for now talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Shanelle and Shaneika Hope(Twins)
# 23 19 years ago

Dear Hillary,
Hey how are you doing.I am fine.My two friends really like you as fans. One of them is crazy about you. One day at school she was in reading class and the teacher asked name a noun, and then she said actress, then the teacher said "Be more specific" and then she said Hillary Duff. The other really isn't a bigger fan than Victoria Benoit. Victoria Sermons just buys most of your CD's and I guest get some posters.

Are you allowed to give out your phone number to your fans? Please send it to princess@mobis.com if your allowed to.
After you get this please write to princess@mobis.com.

Well that's all for now talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Shanelle and Shaneika Hope(Twins)
# 24 19 years ago

> hi hillary I went to your first consert in sanantonio with my best friend.do you know or work with any other singers? I would love to meet you somtime !!!!!!!!!!! email me at emsavage@austin.rr.com

emily savage
# 25 19 years ago

> Love you hillary Iwould love to meet you! so email me some time :) i love e-mail'ing you. I have always liked you. AND thought that you were so sexy>

love you
# 26 19 years ago

> Love you hillary Iwould love to meet you! so email me some time :) i love e-mail'ing you. I have always liked you. AND thought that you were so sexy>

love you
# 27 19 years ago

love you
# 28 19 years ago

love you
# 29 19 years ago

> Love you hillary Iwould love to meet you! ! ! so email me some time
# 30 18 years ago

> Love you hillary Iwould love to meet you! ! ! so email me some time
(Messages 16 to 30 of 30 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

30 posts in this thread