search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mavi Jeans commercial?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 58 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Mistrustfulness
Does anyone know the song that's played during that Mavi Jeans commercial? I tried searching for it, but no luck. Please help. :)
# 2 21 years ago

B
yes! i just found out today! i'm so happy i can help someone since it took me forever to find it myself! the song is called 'This Love' & it's by Maroon 5
# 3 21 years ago

johnny
maroon5 , 'this love'

# 4 21 years ago

> Does anyone know the song that's played during that Mavi Jeans commercial? I tried searching for it, but no luck. Please help. :)
I, too, am looking for that song from the mavi commercial (acid jazz).....don

# 5 21 years ago

thank you so much for finding it that song was driving me crazy im so happy i finally found it!
eddie

# 6 21 years ago

> : Does anyone know the song that's played during that Mavi Jeans commercial? I tried searching for it, but no luck. Please help. :)
> I, too, am looking for that song from the mavi commercial (acid jazz).....don

# 7 21 years ago

i have also been looking for that song an the mavie jeans commercail of love soup. So if anyone knows let me know

# 8 21 years ago

> Does anyone know the song that's played during that Mavi Jeans commercial? I tried searching for it, but no luck. Please help. :)

The name of the song is 'This Love' by Maroon 5. I was searching for it for the longest time also. I don't know if you already know.

# 9 21 years ago

brian cunningham

# 10 21 years ago

AHH THANK YOU! :-) ive been looking for it ever since i saw it on tv...thank you thank you thank you!
# 11 21 years ago

If I am thinking of the correct song, it is a group called Maroon 5. The song title is 'This Love' off of their 'Songs About Jane' album. Hope this is it.
# 12 21 years ago

Ya im looking for it too but cant find it...if anyone knows it. please email me.
apatel85@uic.edu
# 13 21 years ago

Amit
Maroon - 'This Love'
# 14 21 years ago

'This Love' by Maroon 5 - good tune eh?

# 15 21 years ago

Did anyone every find the song that goes with the Mavi jeans commercial?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 58 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread