search user
Clipland Forum Other

Mavi Jeans commercial?

(Messages 16 to 30 of 58 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

Mizz Owens
I think the band is called Maroon 5. Might be the second track on their album that is played.
> Does anyone know the song that's played during that Mavi Jeans commercial? I tried searching for it, but no luck. Please help. :)

# 17 21 years ago

The name of that song is called 'This Love' and it is by Maroon 5
# 18 21 years ago

Thomas Lee
> Does anyone know the song that's played during that Mavi Jeans commercial? I tried searching for it, but no luck. Please help. :)
Maroon 5 - This love
# 19 21 years ago

I have been trying endlessly to find it!!! We need help desperately!

# 20 21 years ago

Christopher
http://www.maroon5.com/
This Love

# 21 21 years ago

molly
'this love' by maroon 5 from Songs About Jane (2002, Octane)

# 22 21 years ago

Hey- found it. 'This Love' by the Maroon 5 is the song in the Mavi commercial.

# 23 21 years ago

Isn't it the Band called Moon 5

# 24 21 years ago

I'm sorry I meant Maroon 5 the songs called This Love

# 25 21 years ago

its called This love by maroon 5...its the shit!!!

# 26 21 years ago

The name of the song in the Mavi Jeans commercial is called Love Like This by Maroon 5. Next time, look it up on google.com. You'll find the answer a lot faster then posting it on this stupid thing! Haha! Just tryin to help ya out! It's a great song!

# 27 21 years ago

its by maroon 5 and its call 'this love' its awesome!

# 28 21 years ago

sandy
i knwo i used to know it but it's still driving me crazy too- i can't remember what it's called and i used to listen to it all the time. ahhh.. you're talking about the one that's like this love has taken it's toll on me..
that one right?? let me know if you figure it out.
# 29 21 years ago

its called 'this love' by maroon 5

# 30 21 years ago

(Messages 16 to 30 of 58 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread