search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from "The Notebook" commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 33 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song they play in the commercial/trailer for "The Notebook"? It's a woman singing and she says something about being alive.
# 2 19 years ago

aznice
Hi. I remember hearing that song before. I found the lyrics on this website http://lyricsearch.net/.
the song is my nina gordan- tonight and the rest of my life
enjoy! .. just wanna help u out... i know how it is where u want the song so bad and it nag at u.. haha

> Does anyone know the name of the song they play in the commercial/trailer for "The Notebook"? It's a woman singing and she says something about being alive.
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song they play in the commercial/trailer for "The Notebook"? It's a woman singing and she says something about being alive.
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

# 9 19 years ago

J2
"Tonight & The Rest of my Life" Nina Gordon
# 10 19 years ago

Kristy
Thanks so much for finding out the name to that song. I have been looking for it too!
# 11 19 years ago

# 12 19 years ago

marie
Thanks so much for telling me the name of that song! i wanted to know what it was, and i guess im not the only one!!
thanks again
# 13 19 years ago

# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

> "Tonight & The Rest of my Life" Nina Gordon
(Messages 1 to 15 of 33 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread