search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from "The Notebook" commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 33 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Michelle
Nina Gordon - "Tonight And The Rest Of My Life"
# 17 19 years ago

The song from the Notebook commercial is call "tonight and the rest of my life" by Nina Gordon.
# 18 19 years ago

The song from the Notebook commercial is call "tonight and the rest of my life" by Nina Gordon.
# 19 19 years ago

# 20 19 years ago

# 21 19 years ago

> The song from the Notebook commercial is call "tonight and the rest of my life" by Nina Gordon.
# 22 19 years ago

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 23 19 years ago

OH MY GOD, whoever put that post up telling the name of the song THANK YOU!!! I've Been looking for it forever!!!!! :D:D:D
# 24 19 years ago

> Hi. I remember hearing that song before. I found the lyrics on this website http://lyricsearch.net/.
> the song is my nina gordan- tonight and the rest of my life
> enjoy! .. just wanna help u out... i know how it is where u want the song so bad and it nag at u.. haha
>
Thank you, thank you thank you. I have been going crazy trying to find the name of the song. I saw the movie and since it came out, the commercial music has changed.
>
> > Does anyone know the name of the song they play in the commercial/trailer for "The Notebook"? It's a woman singing and she says something about being alive.
>
# 25 19 years ago

> Hi. I remember hearing that song before. I found the lyrics on this website http://lyricsearch.net/.
> the song is my nina gordan- tonight and the rest of my life
> enjoy! .. just wanna help u out... i know how it is where u want the song so bad and it nag at u.. haha
>
Thank you, thank you thank you. I have been going crazy trying to find the name of the song. I saw the movie and since it came out, the commercial music has changed.
>
> > Does anyone know the name of the song they play in the commercial/trailer for "The Notebook"? It's a woman singing and she says something about being alive.
>
# 26 19 years ago

>
# 27 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song they play in the commercial/trailer for "The Notebook"? It's a woman singing and she says something about being alive....you answered taht for me but what is the name of the song..thanx alot!!
>
# 28 19 years ago

OH MAN!! You're awesome. I've been searching for this song for some time now.....THANK-YOU SO MUCH. The song always gets stuck in my head and I badly wanted to know the title of the song and artist. Thank-you.
# 29 19 years ago

What is the name of that song?

> OH MY GOD, whoever put that post up telling the name of the song THANK YOU!!! I've Been looking for it forever!!!!! :D:D:D
# 30 19 years ago

> What is the name of that song?
>
> > OH MY GOD, whoever put that post up telling the name of the song THANK YOU!!! I've Been looking for it forever!!!!! :D:D:D
(Messages 16 to 30 of 33 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread