search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

nike commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 55 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> > Who is the artist and what is the title of the new Lance Armstong Nike Commerical?
> >
>
# 17 19 years ago

> > Who is the artist and what is the title of the new Lance Armstong Nike Commerical?
> >
>
# 18 19 years ago

> > > Who is the artist and what is the title of the new Lance Armstong Nike Commerical?
> > >
> >
>
# 19 19 years ago

Stephanie
The Lance Armstrong "Magnet" commercial was an original sound design created by a musician at Elias sound design. It was created just for the commercial and is not available for retail purchase.

>
# 20 19 years ago

Stephanie
> > > > Who is the artist and what is the title of the new Lance Armstong Nike Commerical?
> > > >
The Lance Armstrong "Magnet" commercial was an original sound design created by a musician at Elias sound design. It was created just for the commercial and is not available for retail purchase.

# 21 19 years ago

Stephanie
> > > > Who is the artist and what is the title of the new Lance Armstong Nike Commerical?
> > > >

# 22 19 years ago

Stephanie

>
# 23 19 years ago

> > > > opera music
> > > > Basketball
> > >
> >
>
# 24 19 years ago

> The Lance Armstrong "Magnet" commercial was an original sound design created by a musician at Elias sound design. It was created just for the commercial and is not available for retail purchase.
>
>
>
> > The music of the commercial is GREAT. i like it alot. I wish there was like a whole music instrumental in single.
>
# 25 19 years ago

> The Lance Armstrong "Magnet" commercial was an original sound design created by a musician at Elias sound design. It was created just for the commercial and is not available for retail purchase.
>
>
> i would really like to get my hands on the music for magnet, the lance
commercial

please mail me back
> >
>
# 26 19 years ago

> > The Lance Armstrong "Magnet" commercial was an original sound design created by a musician at Elias sound design. It was created just for the commercial and is not available for retail purchase.
> >
> >
> > i would really like to get my hands on the music for magnet, the lance
> commercial
>
> please mail me back
> > >
> >
>
Really... on guitar it should be that complicated. Does anyone have some ideas as far as some chords go... or a tab? Let me know at jrlefler@yahoo.com
# 27 19 years ago

>
>
>
> >
>
Got impatient so i tried figuring myself some basic guitar chords if anyone wanted to try it...

Seems to be based on Em (and Em7) and G (G9)... from listening... nice and heavy on the steady bass. No idea on the Piano melody.
# 28 19 years ago

> > The Lance Armstrong "Magnet" commercial was an original sound design created by a musician at Elias sound design. It was created just for the commercial and is not available for retail purchase.
> >
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> Got impatient so i tried figuring myself some basic guitar chords if anyone wanted to try it...
>
> Seems to be based on Em (and Em7) and G (G9)... from listening... nice and heavy on the steady bass. No idea on the Piano melody.

The piano melody is in G- I'm still trying to get the right bass chords though...
# 29 19 years ago

> > > > opera music
> > > > Basketball
> > >
> >
>
# 30 19 years ago

> > > > > Who is the artist and what is the title of the new Lance Armstong Nike Commerical?
> > > > >
>
i found that the music on the magnet commercial is by fisher the band. see their website. maybe elias sound design did the mixing. visual effects were created by a52 in portland oregon for nike. >
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 55 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread