search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

axe effect love song

(Messages 16 to 21 of 21 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > There is an axe effect commercial playing in the states. First a young man sprays some axe effect body spray on himself and gets lucky later with two girls in a club. A mosquito bites him, a frog eats the mosquito, an old man eats the frog. The old man gets lucky with a glamourous woman and he dies happy. What is the song playing in the background? I think it goes "give me love, give me love, love,love,love. . ."
>
# 17 18 years ago

I think the name is "Give me Love" by MANUK. ..

> > There is an axe effect commercial playing in the states. First a young man sprays some axe effect body spray on himself and gets lucky later with two girls in a club. A mosquito bites him, a frog eats the mosquito, an old man eats the frog. The old man gets lucky with a glamourous woman and he dies happy. What is the song playing in the background? I think it goes "give me love, give me love, love,love,love. . ."
>
# 18 18 years ago

Hi Jeanne, I live in New Brunswick, Canada, and the same commercial plays here, too. I've been searching for the official title & artist of that song. I can only assume it's called "Give Me Love" for the time being but I don't know more than that. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Let me know if you found out by now. Thanks. toddy@nbnet.nb.ca

> There is an axe effect commercial playing in the states. First a young man sprays some axe effect body spray on himself and gets lucky later with two girls in a club. A mosquito bites him, a frog eats the mosquito, an old man eats the frog. The old man gets lucky with a glamourous woman and he dies happy. What is the song playing in the background? I think it goes "give me love, give me love, love,love,love. . ."
# 19 17 years ago

> The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is "L'Ascenceur". The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.
>
> This is "commercial music" that was created specifically for the elevator commercial. Only 30 seconds exists, it is not a snippet from a longer song that someone has sung. Unfortunately, this song cannot be purchased at a music store or downloaded via the internet. We will certainly pass your interest to our marketing staff.
# 20 16 years ago

> > The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is "L'Ascenceur". The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.
> >
> > This is "commercial music" that was created specifically for the elevator commercial. Only 30 seconds exists, it is not a snippet from a longer song that someone has sung. Unfortunately, this song cannot be purchased at a music store or downloaded via the internet. We will certainly pass your interest to our marketing staff.
>
# 21 16 years ago

> > The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is "L'Ascenceur". The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.
> >
> > This is "commercial music" that was created specifically for the elevator commercial. Only 30 seconds exists, it is not a snippet from a longer song that someone has sung. Unfortunately, this song cannot be purchased at a music store or downloaded via the internet. We will certainly pass your interest to our marketing staff.
>
(Messages 16 to 21 of 21 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

21 posts in this thread