search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

JOE BOXER COMMERCIAL FOR K-MART

(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

WHAT IS THE SONG AND THE ARTIST IN THE COMMERCIAL FOR JOE BOXER WHERE THE GUY IS DANCING AROUND LIKE A FOOL IN HIS UNDIES?
# 2 21 years ago

hi, do you know where this commercial can be downloaded from? i'd love to have it. thx.
> WHAT IS THE SONG AND THE ARTIST IN THE COMMERCIAL FOR JOE BOXER WHERE THE GUY IS DANCING AROUND LIKE A FOOL IN HIS UNDIES?

# 3 21 years ago

hi ya i would love it too. if anyone would know where to find it please contact me. thanks

# 4 21 years ago

no, there is some other info in the archives further down, but I can't find the name of the song.

> hi, do you know where this commercial can be downloaded from? i'd love to have it. thx.
>> WHAT IS THE SONG AND THE ARTIST IN THE COMMERCIAL FOR JOE BOXER WHERE THE GUY IS DANCING AROUND LIKE A FOOL IN HIS UNDIES?

# 5 21 years ago

> hi ya i would love it too. if anyone would know where to find it please contact me. thanks
ME TOO!!!
# 6 21 years ago

Yups, so do I.

# 7 21 years ago

> Yups, so do I.
i want to download it too, so if ANYONE knows where to get it... TELL ME!!!! (the guy in the commercial looks and acts JUST LIKE my boyfriend:)
# 8 21 years ago

I've looked all over too for that commercial..i only got it on tape...but would love to have it on the computer
# 9 21 years ago

The streaming video is on eCreative ads.com - totally hilarious - is there any way to save this???
http://www.ads.com/ads/index.jsp?us=608884&pt=0
Also, Kmart provdies stills from the ad (VAUGHN). ftp://ftp1.bluelight.com/Joe%20Boxer%20Commercials/
eCreative lists 'happy dance' but requires a subscription
http://www.ecreativesearch.com/news/news.asp.
> hi, do you know where this commercial can be downloaded from? i'd love to have it. thx.
>> WHAT IS THE SONG AND THE ARTIST IN THE COMMERCIAL FOR JOE BOXER WHERE THE GUY IS DANCING AROUND LIKE A FOOL IN HIS UNDIES?

# 10 21 years ago

I'd really love the ad too. I want to show it to my boyfriend who dances exactly like this guy..he is never watching tv with me when I see it
# 11 21 years ago

I emailed the VP of marketing of JOE BOXER. And she advised that the video will be available for download on there webpage www.joeboxer.com very soon and to keep checking for it.

# 12 21 years ago

COUZEY
> I emailed the VP of marketing of JOE BOXER. And she advised that the video will be available for download on there webpage www.joeboxer.com very soon and to keep checking for it.
ALL I REALLY WANT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST WHO DOES IT.
# 13 21 years ago

The music for the Joe Boxer commercial was created and licensed specifically for Kmart. The artist is Nicola Conte and the name of the song is 'Jet Sounds.'
>> I emailed the VP of marketing of JOE BOXER. And she advised that the video will be available for download on there webpage www.joeboxer.com very soon and to keep checking for it.
> ALL I REALLY WANT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST WHO DOES IT.

# 14 21 years ago

I did a quick search on Amazon.com and you can purchase an IMPORT of the CD that the song is apparently on... same artist, same title... granted, it's no Napster -- but you get a cool CD of similar music.
> The music for the Joe Boxer commercial was created and licensed specifically for Kmart. The artist is Nicola Conte and the name of the song is 'Jet Sounds.'
>> : I emailed the VP of marketing of JOE BOXER. And she advised that the video will be available for download on there webpage www.joeboxer.com very soon and to keep checking for it.
>> ALL I REALLY WANT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST WHO DOES IT.

# 15 21 years ago

WickedSCorp
BASTARDS!!!! they put up the hsort version. . .

(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread