search user
Clipland Forum Other

JOE BOXER COMMERCIAL FOR K-MART

(Messages 16 to 24 of 24 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

> I emailed the VP of marketing of JOE BOXER. And she advised that the video will be available for download on there webpage www.joeboxer.com very soon and to keep checking for it.
It's up now in quicktime format

# 17 21 years ago

Go to ABC News.com They have the clip there! (Do google.com search with 'Joe Boxer Kmart commercial ABC news). Hope this helps!
P.S. THAT IS THE FUNNIEST COMMERCIAL EVER!
> I did a quick search on Amazon.com and you can purchase an IMPORT of the CD that the song is apparently on... same artist, same title... granted, it's no Napster -- but you get a cool CD of similar music.
>> The music for the Joe Boxer commercial was created and licensed specifically for Kmart. The artist is Nicola Conte and the name of the song is 'Jet Sounds.'
>> :> I emailed the VP of marketing of JOE BOXER. And she advised that the video will be available for download on there webpage www.joeboxer.com very soon and to keep checking for it.
>> : ALL I REALLY WANT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST WHO DOES IT.

# 18 21 years ago

> Go to ABC News.com They have the clip there! (Do google.com search with 'Joe Boxer Kmart commercial ABC news). Hope this helps!
> P.S. THAT IS THE FUNNIEST COMMERCIAL EVER!
>> I did a quick search on Amazon.com and you can purchase an IMPORT of the CD that the song is apparently on... same artist, same title... granted, it's no Napster -- but you get a cool CD of similar music.
>> : The music for the Joe Boxer commercial was created and licensed specifically for Kmart. The artist is Nicola Conte and the name of the song is 'Jet Sounds.'
>> :> : I emailed the VP of marketing of JOE BOXER. And she advised that the video will be available for download on there webpage www.joeboxer.com very soon and to keep checking for it.
>> :> ALL I REALLY WANT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST WHO DOES IT.
you can download the commercial on imesh, search for Joe Boxer and Joe Boxer.avi comes up.
# 19 21 years ago

Uh no.
> The music for the Joe Boxer commercial was created and licensed specifically for Kmart. The artist is Nicola Conte and the name of the song is 'Jet Sounds.'
>> : I emailed the VP of marketing of JOE BOXER. And she advised that the video will be available for download on there webpage www.joeboxer.com very soon and to keep checking for it.
>> ALL I REALLY WANT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG AND THE ARTIST WHO DOES IT.

# 20 21 years ago

> hi, do you know where this commercial can be downloaded from? i'd love to have it. thx.
>> WHAT IS THE SONG AND THE ARTIST IN THE COMMERCIAL FOR JOE BOXER WHERE THE GUY IS DANCING AROUND LIKE A FOOL IN HIS UNDIES?

# 21 21 years ago

hi
# 22 20 years ago

who sing the song for the newest joe boxer coomercial It's kind of hip hop
# 23 20 years ago

> WHAT IS THE SONG AND THE ARTIST IN THE COMMERCIAL FOR JOE BOXER WHERE THE GUY IS DANCING AROUND LIKE A FOOL IN HIS UNDIES?
>

Nicola Conte- Jet Sounds
# 24 20 years ago

> BASTARDS!!!! they put up the hsort version. . .
>
>
>
(Messages 16 to 24 of 24 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

24 posts in this thread