search user
Clipland Forum Other

Gap commercial song.

(Messages 31 to 45 of 46 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> > > Who is the girl in that commercial?
>
> > > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
> >
> > The remix version is "Summer Breeze" by Type O Negative. :)
> who did the origal version
# 32 19 years ago

Here
http://www.gap.com/html/skirts_tv_04_hi.asp
# 33 19 years ago

dhk
The Florida Keys, Islamorada islands

> > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
>
> summer dreams, by seals and crofts... a decent 1970's band.
>
> Question back... is the setting south beach?
# 34 19 years ago

> > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
>
# 35 19 years ago

> > > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
> >
>
# 36 19 years ago

> >
>
# 37 19 years ago

There is a new Gap Commercial that plays during the olympics. ant the end it says.....August 29th howdoyouwear.com There is a very catchy tune at the very beginning...to hear it, go to that website...but I cant figure out what song it is..
# 38 19 years ago

whats the name of that lenny kravitz song thats in the new gap commercial? it has a rally good guitar riff, like, thats what they play in the commercial. PLEASE email me back.
michellethebaker_@hotmail.com
>
# 39 19 years ago

whats the name of that lenny kravitz song thats in the new gap commercial? it has a rally good guitar riff, like, thats what they play in the commercial. PLEASE email me back.
>
# 40 19 years ago

>
# 41 19 years ago

>
# 42 19 years ago

>
# 43 19 years ago

What is the name of the song in that gap commercial sung by Lenny Kravitz... the one with Sarah Jessica Parker in it? I can't find it anywhere!
# 44 19 years ago

> What's the new Gap commercial song with Sarah Jessica Parker in it?
# 45 19 years ago

> The new Gap commercial, the one with the girl from Sex and the city and Lenny Kravitz. What is the name of the song playing in this commercial?
(Messages 31 to 45 of 46 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread