search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Gap commercial song.

(Messages 16 to 30 of 46 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> > Wrong artist..PHILIP STEIR not TYPE O Negative..

PHILIP STEIR remixed Seals and Crofts "Summer Breeze" which is featured in The Gap's summer ad campaign. See the ad and hear the remix here: http://www.gap.com/html/spring_tv_0 4.asp

This track is from the forthcoming remix album on Warner Bros Records which Philip executive produced with Leah Simon.

The album features remixes of classic songs by Devo, Todd Rundgren, America, Rod Stewart, Doobie Bros., Alice Cooper, Ambrosia, and others.

For more info contact WB Records.

# 17 19 years ago

-= > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
>
> The remix version is "Summer Breeze" by Type O Negative. :)
# 18 19 years ago

Summer Breeze, Seals & Crofts. (Seems like a shame to waste that song on a stupid commercial).

Personally, I want equal time... hot guy, taking layers of shirts off, while the camera focuses on his body... Seems fair.
# 19 19 years ago

>The new Gap commercial, the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the model in that commercial?
# 20 19 years ago

> The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
# 21 19 years ago

I herd that it is a GAP made for the purpose remix
# 22 19 years ago

Me
HOLY JESUS H. CHRIST!!!... that girl is amazingly beautiful!!! d**n, if she were up for bids on eBay, I'd bid all the money I have in my bank account to win her!!!
# 23 19 years ago

> The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
# 24 19 years ago

> > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
>
# 25 19 years ago

# 26 19 years ago

The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt... how can i download that video? someone told me i looked like her so i wanted to see the commercial over
# 27 19 years ago

# 28 19 years ago

> > Who is the girl in that commercial?

> > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
>
> The remix version is "Summer Breeze" by Type O Negative. :)
# 29 19 years ago

> > > Who is the girl in that commercial?
>
> > > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
> >
> > The remix version is "Summer Breeze" by Type O Negative. :)
> who did the origal version
# 30 19 years ago

> > > Who is the girl in that commercial?
>
> > > The new Gap commercial, the one with the pretty girl dancing in her flowing skirt, and the one for layered tank tops. What is the name of the song playing in both commercials??
> >
> > The remix version is "Summer Breeze" by Type O Negative. :)
> who did the origal version
(Messages 16 to 30 of 46 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread