search user
Clipland Forum Other

finding a song title

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus.
# 17 18 years ago

instrumental from Godfather part III, at the end on the opeara steps, flashback dance scenes
# 18 18 years ago

Help! This is sort of a long shot, but I saw this movie called Dear Frankie and loved one of the songs in it, but when I bought the soundtrack it wasn't on there...And I only know a few words to the song..."Why don't you save my sorrows...." "Say Allelujah"...HELP ME!
# 19 18 years ago

> > i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus.
> Its a club/dance from the late 90'ssong: When im gone would you spend a moment in the past when im gone, would you keep wearing your wedding ring would you take down all hte photographswhen im gone after the dreams have fade
just fro a moment be next to you
# 20 18 years ago

> > > i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus.
> > Its a club/dance from the late 90'ssong: When im gone would you spend a moment in the past when im gone, would you keep wearing your wedding ring would you take down all hte photographswhen im gone after the dreams have fade
> just fro a moment be next to you
# 21 18 years ago

> > > i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus.
> > Its a club/dance from the late 90'ssong: When im gone would you spend a moment in the past when im gone, would you keep wearing your wedding ring would you take down all hte photographswhen im gone after the dreams have fade
> just fro a moment be next to you

anybody??? tell me pls...
# 22 18 years ago

Hello! This song is from Albert Hammond!

When I’m gone
Will you take good care of everything
Will you keep wearing your wedding ring
When I’m gone

And When I’m gone
Will you take out all the photographs
Maybe spend a moment in the past
When I’m gone

Will you miss me
In the night
Will your arms reach out to hold me tight
And keep me in your dreams
In your heart
In your life...

'Have a nice day!

Greetings from Germany!
# 23 16 years ago

> I want to know a song title, i know the lyrics tho. All i remember is it is by a girl and she says " make it make it vibrate (3) shake that nuts till you start an earthquake.
>
(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread