search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

finding a song title

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus.
# 2 19 years ago

You can type in part of the lyrics in a search engine. Make sure that they are inbetweeb parentheses "" it should come up pretty easily
# 3 19 years ago

> i want to find the song title of a track and i know is i will buy you a rose on my way home from work- its those little things you do that mean the most to me. can you help
# 4 19 years ago

I want to find the song title and artist of this old soul song from the 80's I think. "Your lucky number is 4-5-4." is part of the chorus. I seem to remember another line "well I'm not superstitious" maybe in the verse.
# 5 19 years ago

> i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus.
# 6 19 years ago

> i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus. I goes like this "as we remember all the times we had together."
# 7 19 years ago

> i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus. when i'm sleeping with her i'm thinking of you
# 8 19 years ago

> I want to find the song title and artist of this song from the 80's I think it is called your the voice.
# 9 19 years ago

> i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus. Here are the lyrics:

"You've got to take that first step, ask her out & treat her like a lady. Second step, tell her she's the one you're dreamin' of. Third step, take her in your arms & never let her go. Don't you know that step by step you'll win her love.
# 10 19 years ago

i want to find the song title and the artist of this country song. i know a male sings it and i know the lyrics of the chorus.

it goes-
And i promise to be your best friend from now untill the end.
ill be sure my heart is waiting for you
till i say my love is true.
baby i will
i am
i can
i have
i do
# 11 19 years ago

> i want to find the song title and the artist of this country song. i know a male sings it and i know the lyrics of the chorus.
>
> it goes-
> And i promise to be your best friend
from now untill the end.
> ill be sure my heart is waiting for you
> till i say my love is true.
> baby i will
> i am
> i can
> i have
> i do
>
# 12 19 years ago

I want to know a song title, i know the lyrics tho. All i remember is it is by a girl and she says " make it make it vibrate (3) shake that nuts till you start an earthquake.
# 13 19 years ago

> > i want to find the song title. You can look at the menu but you can't eat.
# 14 19 years ago

> > i want to find the song title of a track and i know is i will buy you a rose on my way home from work- its those little things you do that mean the most to me. can you help
# 15 19 years ago

> i want to find the song title of a track and download. i know the lyrics of the chorus.
It's all in my head, i think about you over and over again.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread