search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

British Airways commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

does anyone know the song from the british airways commercial, with russian cosmonauts in it? (i believe there are different commercials that have the same song in them too). It's sort of an opera song.

# 2 21 years ago

Leo
I read that British Airways always uses this piece, no matter what commercial. Anyways, have fun!
# 3 21 years ago

Jasmine
Thank you Leo, you were right!
:)

# 4 20 years ago

IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN IS THE SONG ARIA BY YANNI A THE SINGER IS DARLEEN KOLDENHOVEN...I AM TRYING TO GET THE LYRICS BUT IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE..THE CD IS DEVOTION BY YANNI
: does anyone know the song from the british airways commercial, with russian cosmonauts in it? (i believe there are different commercials that have the same song in them too). It's sort of an opera song.

# 5 21 years ago

What is the operatic duet featured on a British Airways commercial some years ago?
It is the Act 1 duettino ``Sous la dôme épais'' from the opera Lakmé by Léo Delibes (1883). Click here for the words to the duet.
# 6 20 years ago

Charles thomson
I know
# 7 20 years ago

It is Flower Duet by Delibes.
# 8 20 years ago

> does anyone know the song from the british airways commercial, with russian cosmonauts in it? (i believe there are different commercials that have the same song in them too). It's sort of an opera song.
>
>
# 9 19 years ago

> IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN IS THE SONG ARIA BY YANNI A THE SINGER IS DARLEEN KOLDENHOVEN...I AM TRYING TO GET THE LYRICS BUT IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE..THE CD IS DEVOTION BY YANNI
> : does anyone know the song from the british airways commercial, with russian cosmonauts in it? (i believe there are different commercials that have the same song in them too). It's sort of an opera song.
>
>
# 10 19 years ago

> does anyone know the song from the british airways commercial, with russian cosmonauts in it? (i believe there are different commercials that have the same song in them too). It's sort of an opera song.

Hello, I asked the same thing 2 min ago, please let me know if you get the answer! it's very important!
Thank you,
Vesna, Microsoft
>
>
# 11 19 years ago

>
>
i know one it's not the one you describe but BA uses this song in another commercial maybe it's the same:
'Flower Duet' from Delibes' opera 'Lakme'
# 12 19 years ago

>
>
# 13 19 years ago

>
>
The song is called 'The Flower Duet' by Delibes
I found this site that has the xmas special ad with this song that I remember them playing here long ago.
http://www.absolutelyandy.com/tvadverts/
# 14 19 years ago

Flora
Delibes Lakme - Flower Duet
# 15 18 years ago

>
> sorry, i dont know it either...just wondering if you ever found the answer, because i too, would be interested in knowing. thanks
(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread