search user
Clipland Forum Other

i love love love love hillary duff

(Messages 31 to 45 of 55 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

You are so jellous of her and if you are a
boy you so like her.If you go dissing her again she will know by moi!
# 32 19 years ago

HEY, HILARY WHAT IS UP! I AM A BIG FAN OF YOU.GUESS WHAT? IAM COMING TO YOUR CONECT.I THINK YOUR THE BEST SINGER AND ACTER EVER.PLEASE SEND ME E MAIL!
# 33 19 years ago

HEY, HILARY WHAT IS UP! I AM A BIG FAN OF YOU.GUESS WHAT? IAM COMING TO YOUR CONECT.I THINK YOUR THE BEST SINGER AND ACTER EVER.PLEASE SEND ME E MAIL!
# 34 19 years ago

> HEY, HILARY WHAT IS UP! I AM A BIG FAN OF YOU.GUESS WHAT? IAM COMING TO YOUR CONECT.I THINK YOUR THE BEST SINGER AND ACTER EVER.PLEASE SEND ME E MAIL!
>
# 35 19 years ago

HEY, HILARY I CANT BELIVE TONS OF PEOPLE HATE YOU! I MEAN I LOVE YOU. IHOPE I COULD GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH AT THE CONCERT!
# 36 19 years ago

> > hi hillary,
> > my name is stacie can u like please please plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> > stacie PLEASE
> I know a site go 2 google - hillary
# 37 19 years ago

> hi hillary,
My name is Alex and just saying I don't like a lot of music but when I heard your song I loved it
# 38 19 years ago

> > Wow all you little teenyboppers really need to get a life. Hillary duff is the worst singer and actress ever. she's so fake, and she needs to take a chill pill it's not healthy to be so perky all the time. She's not a real actress or singer...cuz in a few years she won't even be around cuz her careers gonna go down the drain very quickly if she doesn't get a life.and no im not jealous of her...

i mean really- hillary is am ass hole who takes control over every one else who's a good singer-u betta believe it-if ur an ANTI HILLARY f**k i hope u r, read this! Proof that Hilary can't sing is that she also lip synches in her performances, and we're supposed to believe that she is actually singing. Funny that Hilary's idol happens to be Britney Spears...
# 39 19 years ago

Rachael
hey Hillary
I LOVE LOVE YOUR MUSIC!! IT IS THE BEST EVER!! :) U are the coolests actrest in the world
Love Rachael
# 40 19 years ago

Rachael
hey Hillary
I LOVE LOVE YOUR MUSIC!! IT IS THE BEST EVER!! :) U are the coolests actrest in the world
Love Rachael
# 41 19 years ago

EMMA
> hi hillary,
> my name is stacie can u like please lpease plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> STACIE

MY NAMEIS EMMA,I'AM TOTAL TOTAL FAN,

EMMA!
# 42 19 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name is BRUNA,i´m from brazil.I love you, i see you at tv programs you are realy beautiful, please come here to BRazil!!!

kiss
# 43 18 years ago

Hillary Duff
You are my hero.You are beautiful,smart,talented,a great singer&actress, and much more!I wish I were you! I love you!!!!
# 44 18 years ago

Hillary Duff
You are my hero.You are beautiful,smart,talented,a great singer&actress, and much more!I wish I were you! I love you!!!!
# 45 18 years ago

> Hillary Duff
> You are my hero.You are beautiful,smart,talented,a great singer&actress, and much more!I wish I were you! I love you!!!!
(Messages 31 to 45 of 55 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread