search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i love love love love hillary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 55 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 16 years ago

I Agree one hundred percent she is the worst actor/singer of all time, someone needs to tell her she just f**king is good!

> > Wow all you little teenyboppers really need to get a life. Hillary duff is the worst singer and actress ever. she's so fake, and she needs to take a chill pill it's not healthy to be so perky all the time. She's not a real actress or singer...cuz in a few years she won't even be around cuz her careers gonna go down the drain very quickly if she doesn't get a life.and no im not jealous of her...
# 17 16 years ago

> I Agree one hundred percent she is the worst actor/singer of all time, someone needs to tell her she just f**king is good>
> > > Wow all you little teenyboppers really need to get a life. Hillary duff is the worst singer and actress ever. she's so fake, and she needs to take a chill pill it's not healthy to be so perky all the time. She's not a real actress or singer...cuz in a few years she won't even be around cuz her careers gonna go down the drain very quickly if she doesn't get a life.and no im not jealous of her...
>
# 18 16 years ago

> I Agree one hundred percent she is the worst actor/singer of all time, someone needs to tell her she just horrible> > > Wow all you little teenyboppers really need to get a life. Hillary duff is the worst singer and actress ever. she's so fake, and she needs to take a chill pill it's not healthy to be so perky all the time. She's not a real actress or singer...cuz in a few years she won't even be around cuz her careers gonna go down the drain very quickly if she doesn't get a life.and no im not jealous of her...
>
# 19 16 years ago

Truly not so, you need to open your eyes dumb ass!
> She's just amazing, beautiful and talented
# 20 16 years ago

> > HEY HILLARY THISS IS JESSIMIA PREETY RIGHT WELL I JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MY FAVORIT ROLLMODLE AND THAT I REALLY LIKE YOU AND MAY ALL THE LUCK BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!
> MUCH LOVE JESSIMIA AKA JESSI
# 21 16 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name is jr can u like please lpease plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> jr
# 22 16 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name is jr can u like please lpease plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> jr
# 23 16 years ago

> > hi hillary,
> > my name is JR can u like please lpease plz plz please plz send me some realy cool pics of u cuz im a total total fan,
> > JR
# 24 16 years ago

omg wow i hate her so much! i saw her on her CD cover and she is such a poser!!!i juss wanna punch her face in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats it
# 25 16 years ago

> > I HATE STUPID POP TEENY BOPPERS! hILLARY DUFF IZ A GOOD EXAMPLE OF TEENY BOPPER! hER MUZIC is good HER ACTING MAKES ME WANT TO STAB MYSELF HER STUPID SHOW IS CRAP! A LOT OF MY FRIENDS LOVE HER!PPL SHOULD GET A LIFE AND FIND WHAT TALENT REELLY IZ! BECAUSE I SAW HER ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE GLOBE AND MAIL I WAZ PISSED WE MUST BOYCOTT HILLAR DUFF!
# 26 16 years ago

> > I HATE STUPID POP TEENY BOPPERS! hILLARY DUFF IZ A GOOD EXAMPLE OF TEENY BOPPER! hER MUZIC is good HER ACTING MAKES ME WANT TO STAB MYSELF HER STUPID SHOW IS CRAP! A LOT OF MY FRIENDS LOVE HER!PPL SHOULD GET A LIFE AND FIND WHAT TALENT REELLY IZ! BECAUSE I SAW HER ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE GLOBE AND MAIL I WAZ PISSED WE MUST BOYCOTT HILLAR DUFF!
# 27 16 years ago

Hey Hillary!!! You rock!!
# 28 16 years ago

Hey Hillary!!! You rock!!
# 29 16 years ago

Salamander
you just pieceof nutsy f**kless pregnant dog
hillary is so cool
# 30 16 years ago

> hi hillary,
> my name iz toni harris im ur BIGGEST fan ever i wud give up anything to meet u in real life and i meen dat my friendz think im mad coz i like u so so so so much i talk about u every day (dony worry its nice stuff) ha ha ha i really cant belive ur guna read this o0h my god anyway plze send me ur contact numba call me on 07708598066 plze THANK YOU bye.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 55 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread