search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

what's the song to the revlon commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

does anyone know who sings the song to the revlon commercial? It has 4 versions that features actresses such as: Halle Berry, Jamie King, Julianne Moore, and Eva Mendes. In all the four versions they all end the same which is when they each are in the building looking at their photographs. I think the name of the campaign is belissimo and the song does contain the word belissimo and i tried searching for it by title assuming that it was belissimo but I haven't found anything. So if anyone knows the name of the song I would really appreciate it.
# 2 19 years ago

> They're a British group. The name of the song is 'bellisimo' and the album is 'they died for beauty'. It's only available international right now. Hope this helps.
# 3 19 years ago

Artist is : San Ilya
Song: Bellissimo
Album: They died for beauty
If you want to hear a sample of the song go to: Amazon.fr , enter the album name & click on recherche (search)
Enjoy
# 4 19 years ago

> does anyone know who sings the song to the revlon commercial? It has 4 versions that features actresses such as: Halle Berry, Jamie King, Julianne Moore, and Eva Mendes. In all the four versions they all end the same which is when they each are in the building looking at their photographs. I think the name of the campaign is belissimo and the song does contain the word belissimo and i tried searching for it by title assuming that it was belissimo but I haven't found anything. So if anyone knows the name of the song I would really appreciate it.
# 5 19 years ago

> > does anyone know who sings the song to the revlon commercial? It has 4 versions that features actresses such as: Halle Berry, Jamie King, Julianne Moore, and Eva Mendes. In all the four versions they all end the same which is when they each are in the building looking at their photographs. I think the name of the campaign is belissimo and the song does contain the word belissimo and i tried searching for it by title assuming that it was belissimo but I haven't found anything. So if anyone knows the name of the song I would really appreciate it.
>
# 6 19 years ago

dear Christina, i am too looking for the song and i found, it is called "The Died for Beauty". It is by Ilya and it is available at Amazon.Com. I am trying to get the mp3 copy from the web but failed. I am going to try Barnes and Noble nearly if my luck strikes! I got to tell you how much I love that song the first time i watched the commercial.
# 7 19 years ago

I'm wondering if you found out who sings the Belissimo song on the Revlon commercial.Did anyone who knows respond to you?

Thanks.
# 8 19 years ago

I'm wondering if you found out who sings the Belissimo song on the Revlon commercial.Did anyone who knows respond to you?

Thanks.
# 9 19 years ago

Thanks.
# 10 19 years ago

WOW! LAST MONTH (MAY), I HAD GONE TO THE MOVIES TO SEE THE NEW DENZEL WASHINGTON FLICK. OF COURSE, THERE SEEMS TO BE SO MUCH GARBAGE IN WAY OF ADVERTISING SNEAKING ITS WAY INTO THE CINEMAS AND WITHOUT OUR CONSENT AND OR INTEREST, WE'RE FORCED TO WATCH.
BUT I MUST TELL YOU, THIS COMMERCIAL WAS FANTASTIC AND IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING, ESPECIALLY THE MUSIC.

SO NEEDLESS TO SAY, LIKE YOU, I TOO WAS VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN THE MUSIC THAT WAS USED IN THAT REVLON COMMERCIAL.

I JUST PURCHASED THE CD FROM AMAZON.COM

ILYA; CD TITLED: "They Died for Beauty"

OUTSTANDING COMMERCIAL AND MUSIC!

- TONY P.
CHICAGO

# 11 19 years ago

> I need to know too! what is that song in the commercial?
# 12 19 years ago

Lily
The band is called Ilya - "Bellissimo" from the album They Died For Beauty

> does anyone know who sings the song to the revlon commercial? It has 4 versions that features actresses such as: Halle Berry, Jamie King, Julianne Moore, and Eva Mendes. In all the four versions they all end the same which is when they each are in the building looking at their photographs. I think the name of the campaign is belissimo and the song does contain the word belissimo and i tried searching for it by title assuming that it was belissimo but I haven't found anything. So if anyone knows the name of the song I would really appreciate it.
# 13 19 years ago

Commercial
Revlon

Year

Artist
Ilya

Song Title
Bellissimo

Commercial description
Starring Halle Berry, Julianne Moore, Eva Mendes and Jaime King

# 14 19 years ago

StarFire
The song is "Bellisimo" and it's performed by Ilya.
# 15 19 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread