search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Writing to Hillary Duff

(Messages 31 to 45 of 47 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

irene
> > Dear Hillary
> hi hilary my name is irene and i really like you like so so much. i like everything about you . i like your style and i wish you were my sister. my name is irene my last name is smith. i like everything about you.
>
# 32 19 years ago

I love your new song its great.Only kidding i had never heard it but im sure it is good any way.im 16 and im into acting to.im just about to get a angent .
theres this popular girl at school and she loves me but your the only girl for me.Email me back to me please . see you.
>
# 33 19 years ago

I love your new song its great.Only kidding i had never heard it but im sure it is good any way.im 16 and im into acting to.im just about to get a angent .
theres this popular girl at school and she loves me but your the only girl for me.Email me back to me please . see you.
>
# 34 19 years ago

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
# 35 19 years ago

you are sooooo hot
# 36 19 years ago

Dear hillary your soooo sweet and nice
Im dreaming of you every night i love you
so much i want to meet you because you look so fine and your so nice to people A billion kisses Joshua
# 37 19 years ago

Hello
Hilary,you're a very actress and singer,your songs are cool,see you later,bye.

always smile!
# 38 19 years ago

klys hensan
> Dear Hillary
you are the cutest girl ever I wish that I could look like you everyboy that I know thinks you are hot. my favorite song is inner strength
my sister and I are you biggest fans and we love you love klys
# 39 19 years ago

hillary duff, i am your number one fan i know that you are not going to really send me back i bet it is one of your body gards sending back to people,but tell her to look for at the teen choice awards,my name is alex renee johnson i have culy hair frecles i am a girl and i will be there ok you better tell her.ok by (:
# 40 19 years ago

hillary duff, i am your number one fan i know that you are not going to really send me back i bet it is one of your body gards sending back to people,but tell her to look for at the teen choice awards,my name is alex renee johnson i have culy hair frecles i am a girl and i will be there ok you better tell her.ok by (:
# 41 19 years ago

Dear Hillary Duff,

i think u r so cold. u r one of the best looking singers i have ever seen
# 42 19 years ago

> > Dear Hillary
> oooops! Sorry I ment best singer in the world!
> Solo decirte que yo soy de EspaƱa concretamente Mallorca y que me encanta como bistes y como cantas me gustaria un monton ser como tu eres la mejor!!!xfa cnstame,ok?bss a otra cosa la serie de Lizzie me encanta bss adew wuapa!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
# 43 19 years ago

> > Dear Hillary My 8 year old daughter loves hillary and her tv show, could you be so kind to send an autograph picture to Meghan Erickson. Thank You.
# 44 19 years ago

Dude Learn To Spell!

> > > Dear Hillary You are the best singer in the world! beacouse yourbeautifel
> >
> >
>
# 45 19 years ago

Hey hillary i have seen your video it is brill.I think you are the best.please may you wish me luck because i have my sats for the next week got to go love lucy -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
(Messages 31 to 45 of 47 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread