search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Writing to Hillary Duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 47 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

Hi HILLARY!You are my best singer in the world!You are best,best,best!
# 17 20 years ago

yo, Hillary, tou got allll the bling up in the hood, yo! Also my homie Scott got them hots for chu,and I got the Metamophasis up in my walkmen, From one of your biggest fans who isn't really a homie, D-Lux
# 18 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary
This is ashley i swar on my life that u are my #one singer 4 life but if u become like brittney soears i will hate u lol joking i think i am ur #one fan becaus e i have ur barbie doll and i hate barbies my dorr has pics of u all over it and u are so pritty i wont to be a awsome singer like u well i guss this is good bye p,lz email me back luv always ashley (email is ashley_35_8@hotmail oh and i would like to have ur email adress and maybee ur phone #lol
# 19 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary hey i really love to watch u on tv and i have ur book called Hangin out with hilary duff and i just got it today so u rock e-mail please.
# 20 20 years ago

> Hey Hey! wazz up Hillary Duff you are the best singer ever in History!!I wrote to you before in the mail.G2G bye dude wazz up :)
# 21 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary You are the best siner in the world!
u so cool and so gorgeous
# 22 20 years ago

hey hillary well i no some one who really likes you are her roll model she realy wants to meet you so i thought you would like to know that her name os kim and she is like a big fan of yours ok well g2g bye
# 23 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
U r the hottest. Please send me a email and we can get 2 know each other.

# 24 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
U r the hottest. Please send me a email and we can get 2 know each other.

# 25 20 years ago

Gabrielle Bainto
> > Hey Hey! wazz up Hillary Duff you are the best singer ever in History!!I wrote to you before in the mail.G2G bye dude wazz up :)
>
# 26 20 years ago

> > > Hey Hey! wazz up Hillary Duff you are the best singer ever in History!!I wrote to you before in the mail.G2G bye dude wazz up :)
> >
>
# 27 20 years ago

> > Dear Hillary You are the best siner in the world! beacouse yourbeautifel
> You are sweet
>
# 28 19 years ago

> bonjour Hillary You are the best singer in the world! i wish i could be just like you one im going to become a singer if you ever hear about a new singer called marwa darouiche` well you enspired me.
im french but i live in australia.
chow!
# 29 19 years ago

dear hilary
You are the Best singer ever !!!!!!!!!!!!! and u are my hero

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
# 30 19 years ago

Irene
> Dear Hillary
hi hilary my name is irene and i really like you like so so much. i like everything about you . i like your style and i wish you were my sister. my name is irene my last name is smith. i like everything about you.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 47 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread