search user
Clipland Forum Other

hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 57 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

you cant the concert in living in reynosa.

que si puedes venir a dar un concierto en vivo a reynosa pork io soytu fan #1 ojala le entiendas a esta carta pork no se mucho inglish se mas spanishpero bueno que alguien te lo tradusca pork io moriria porr conocerte en vivo tengo todas tus fotos ,posters y voy a comprar todos tus cd's y las peliculas
o tambien me puedes dar tu E-Mail asi te conocere mas ojala y me puedas dar tu E-Mail porfabor
# 2 19 years ago

> you cant the concert in living in reynosa.
>
> que si puedes venir a dar un concierto en vivo a reynosa pork io soytu fan #1 ojala le entiendas a esta carta pork no se mucho inglish se mas spanishpero bueno que alguien te lo tradusca pork io moriria porr conocerte en vivo tengo todas tus fotos ,posters y voy a comprar todos tus cd's y las peliculas
> o tambien me puedes dar tu E-Mail asi te conocere mas ojala y me puedas dar tu E-Mail porfabor
# 3 19 years ago

> hilary is so cool! does she have a screen name or an e-mail address and if so what is it?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > you cant the concert in living in reynosa.
> >
> > que si puedes venir a dar un concierto en vivo a reynosa pork io soytu fan #1 ojala le entiendas a esta carta pork no se mucho inglish se mas spanishpero bueno que alguien te lo tradusca pork io moriria porr conocerte en vivo tengo todas tus fotos ,posters y voy a comprar todos tus cd's y las peliculas
> > o tambien me puedes dar tu E-Mail asi te conocere mas ojala y me puedas dar tu E-Mail porfabor
>
# 4 19 years ago

Hi everybody,
For everyone who wants to e-mail Hilary duff:
She doesn't give her e-mail at you. Sometimes she add someone at msn but then you are very lucky! I know her and it's just impossible to e-mail her. When you really want to mail me at matilde_timmer@hotmail.com and I will ask her but I'm not sure or she wants to.
Mathilde
# 5 19 years ago

hilary eres una super esttrella chamita cantas demasiado bien al igual que actuas muy bien nunca me pierdo tus capitolos de lizzi, espero que puedas leer esto ya que esta en español byeeeeee!!!1
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > you cant the concert in living in reynosa.
> > >
> > > que si puedes venir a dar un concierto en vivo a reynosa pork io soytu fan #1 ojala le entiendas a esta carta pork no se mucho inglish se mas spanishpero bueno que alguien te lo tradusca pork io moriria porr conocerte en vivo tengo todas tus fotos ,posters y voy a comprar todos tus cd's y las peliculas
> > > o tambien me puedes dar tu E-Mail asi te conocere mas ojala y me puedas dar tu E-Mail porfabor
> >
>
# 6 19 years ago

> Hi everybody,
> For everyone who wants to e-mail Hilary duff:
> She doesn't give her e-mail at you. Sometimes she add someone at msn but then you are very lucky! I know her and it's just impossible to e-mail her. When you really want to mail me at matilde_timmer@hotmail.com and I will ask her but I'm not sure or she wants to.
> Mathilde
# 7 19 years ago

> Hi everybody,
> She doesn't give her e-mail at you. Sometimes she add someone at msn but then you are very lucky! I know her and it's just impossible to e-mail her. When you really want to mail me at matilde_timmer@hotmail.com and I will ask her but I'm not sure or she wants to.
> Mathilde
# 8 19 years ago

> Hi everybody,
> Mathilde
# 9 19 years ago

hello matilde have you the email from hilary ??
i have you on my msn now and if you have the email from hilary say that i want only one time to talk with her.
i'm from holland you now.
i only one time to talk with her than she can throw me away can you say that to her
# 10 19 years ago

>
> que si puedes venir a dar un concierto en vivo a reynosa pork io soytu fan #1 ojala le entiendas a esta carta pork no se mucho inglish se mas spanishpero bueno que alguien te lo tradusca pork io moriria porr conocerte en vivo tengo todas tus fotos ,posters y voy a comprar todos tus cd's y las peliculas
> o tambien me puedes dar tu E-Mail asi te conocere mas ojala y me puedas dar tu E-Mail porfabor
# 11 19 years ago

Hi Hilary! It's me again, I E-mailed you before. I'm a big fan and I really edmire you. I kind of have a favour see it's my birthday on this up coming Monday and I was woundering if you could give me a chance to meet you that would be the coolest thing in the world. I live in this little town called Montmartre outside of Regina in Canada but I always go to Regina. If you could just do me that one favour it would meen so much to me. I'm looking forward to your responce and thanks for being my hero.

# 12 19 years ago

Hi Hilary! It's me again, I E-mailed you before. I'm a big fan and I really edmire you. I kind of have a favour see it's my birthday on this up coming Monday and I was woundering if you could give me a chance to meet you that would be the coolest thing in the world. I live in this little town called Montmartre outside of Regina in Canada but I always go to Regina. If you could just do me that one favour it would meen so much to me. I'm looking forward to your responce and thanks for being my hero.

# 13 19 years ago

> Hi everybody,
> Mathilde
hello just to let you know if hilary ever comes to london i work for a teenage bodyguard servise so is safe next to me any time!!!! i have met her b4 and would like to again! pls email back m8?
# 14 19 years ago

Hi ask Hialry if she could add me
>
# 15 19 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 57 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread