search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for Song from "The Prince and Me" commercial, help!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I'm looking for the song from the commercial for the move "The Prince and Me" not the michelle branch song, but the first one with a woman's voice in the backround and piano playing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SONG FOREVER! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
# 2 20 years ago

> I'm looking for the song from the commercial for the move "The Prince and Me" not the michelle branch song, but the first one with a woman's voice in the backround and piano playing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SONG FOREVER! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
# 3 20 years ago

"Why" by Annie Lennox. I had the same problem, I thought it was Annie Lennox but it took me two hours on the computer to find it.
# 4 20 years ago

"Why" by Annie Lennox. I had the same problem, I thought it was Annie Lennox but it took me two hours on the computer to find it.
# 5 20 years ago

# 6 20 years ago

asha
are you sure this is it? there seems to be too many instrumentals in "why". maybe i'm not hearing the commercial right.
# 7 20 years ago

Annie Lennox - Why
# 8 20 years ago

You're right, it's definitely not Why by Annie Lennox. The piano is entirely different and it's a lot more techno than Why. Annie Lennox is one of my favorites and I've been trying to figure out this song for days!
# 9 20 years ago

Jessica
i was looking for the song thats like "if i could just breathe" thats in the commercial. if anyone could just post the title of the song. thanks
# 10 20 years ago

does anyone have any idea about the other song with the horns in it. it's kinda hard to explain but i think it's the second song that comes on in the commercial. next time it comes on i'll try and help out with the one you're looking for but as of right now i can't even remember the other songs in the commercial.
# 11 20 years ago

so what is the name of the michelle branch song?
# 12 20 years ago

The Michelle Branch song is called "Breathe". Has anyone figured out the other song yet? I've heard that it's Cake "never there" but in that trailer the mystery song comes after the cake song. if anyone knows, please share!!
# 13 20 years ago

I have also been searching for this song as well. I listened to every song on the soundtrack and its not on there !!! Who ever this girls manager is,,well He needs to be fired in the worst way !!!!!!! its the song on the second half of the commercial. I even checked the hollywwod music homepage.

What is it and who sings it !!

Frustrated,

Rich
# 14 19 years ago

yeah i have been looking for the songs that they play on the commmercial.. the problem is that i odnt know what i am looking for... can you please tell me what the song is called and who sings it??
thank you
michaela
# 15 19 years ago

> I'm looking for the song from the commercial for the move "The Prince and Me" the first song ANYONE KNOW IT???
(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread