search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hi Hillary Duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 36 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Hi Hillary I want to be a superstar just like u!Maby we could keep in touch and I can meet you some day. That would be my dreem.Would you send me a picture of you and sign it. Well you teach me how to sing. I really wantto sing that is my deam. Will you tell me how?I would give you a big hug because mean so much to me you would mean more if you toutght me how to sing. my name is Brettt and i what to be like you. P.s. white back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
# 17 19 years ago

hey hillary i love you and so does my sis she has posters of you all over the wall and has all your songs and cd's and stuff i want your mobile number please can i have it please i love you im a chick but i reckon you are so cool
yours truely kayla
# 18 19 years ago

Hi Hillary,
May I make a friend with you?
# 19 19 years ago

HI HILLARY!
MY NAME IS MILICA.I'M ONLY EIGHT YRS. OLD BUT WHO CARES,I SOOOOO TOTALLY LIKE YOUR MUSIC, IT'S LIKE SO TOTALLY COOL.MY FRIEND BILLIE AT SCHOOL IS LIKE SO OBSSESED WITH U.SO R MY OTHER FRIENDDS:ISOBEL ,FRANCES AND LINA.I HAVE GOT ONE OF YOUR CDS.IT COST $5.99.IF U WANNA SEND A MESSAGE BACK, SEND IT 2:miselrudic@hotmail.com or call me at:83523150.PLEASE I BEG U CALL ME I TOTALLY WANNA CHAT TO A FAMOUS SINGER AND ACTRESS.
MILICA
XOX
# 20 19 years ago

> omg wow i absolutly haaate hillary duff she is a spoiled brat who thinks she is just the coolest thing just bc she has $$$ well she isnt she needs 2 get a life and so do u
# 21 19 years ago

Hailey
> > Hi Hillary Duff i really like you. I'm 8.My brother is 9 he has a crush on you. My number is 817 222 3454. Call me. YOU ROCK From Hailey Morris And I'm in 3rd grade. P.S tell Hayle hi. Ihave the same name as her. I'm a huge fan of you Well see ya later Imean talk later. Ha HA HA.
>
# 22 19 years ago

Hailey
> > Hi Hillary Duff i really like you. I'm 8.My brother is 9 he has a crush on you. My number is 817 222 3454. Call me. YOU ROCK From Hailey Morris And I'm in 3rd grade. P.S tell Hayle hi. Ihave the same name as her. I'm a huge fan of you Well see ya later Imean talk later. Ha HA HA.
>
# 23 19 years ago

I love you Hillary! You are really hot in your movies.I can't wait till another one of your movies come out.My name is Alex and I am 15 and I still watch your movies!!I live in Florida.Call me at my home phone if you want to go out some time.

HOME: (904) 272-8354 Good luck being
CELL: (904) 449-1874 a star! Alex

# 24 19 years ago

Hey wazz up? you have great talent and i like your music. Please Email Me at lenwwe@yahoo.fr . see ya later!
# 25 19 years ago

> > Hi hillary I'm your #1 fan! I sooooooooooo
> > love your music and every thing else about you.I sooooooooo hope you send me an email if you have time. I always ask my mom if I can go to your conserts!!! Ecsept there allways so far away try to do more in new jersey.Well heres my phone number and email adderss kelseyk96@optonline.net (973)657-9764. don't forget you rock. Oh yeah I also love your tv seires (lizzie mcguire) and your acting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
dude what the heck r u smoking hillary is a freakin poser she thinks she is all punk rock and stuff witch she is not she needs to get over herself and stop being a poser!!!!!
# 26 19 years ago

hey hillary i hope you really read these but yah your like really awesome and you rock i cant believe your actually dating joel hes soooo hot i have always liked him and benji i love good charlotte but u u r soooo awesome im 13 i live in ohio i wish you could do a concert here and i mean atleast you respect your fans unlike avril i did like her till that whole fan thing but i have to go cuz my dad has to use da phone lol but i would be soo thrilled if you wrote back bye

kazzie smith fairborn,ohio
# 27 19 years ago

hillary duff is the coolest singer and actress. well i only hope that i would meet her personaly and even that i dont know her iwould still wait for the day meeting her face to face. well actually i have a crush on her and i'm her number one fan in the whole wide univers she's just so cool I really want to talk to her and meet her. she's just so cool d**n that last mailer who the heck does she think of her self well I hate people discriminating my idols. well tanx for letting me mail and say the things i want to say and if you (WHO EVER YOU ARE)if you can tell hillary duff that i want to know her personaly and give my email ad to her at alex_tantoco2005 tnx. and tell her if she has time pls. mail me i beg her i even joined the fan club because of her i like her so much i even voted for her in mtv, well tnx again.
# 28 19 years ago

hillary duff is the coolest singer and actress. well i only hope that i would meet her personaly and even that i dont know her iwould still wait for the day meeting her face to face. well actually i have a crush on her and i'm her number one fan in the whole wide univers she's just so cool I really want to talk to her and meet her. she's just so cool d**n that last mailer who the heck does she think of her self well I hate people discriminating my idols. well tanx for letting me mail and say the things i want to say and if you (WHO EVER YOU ARE)if you can tell hillary duff that i want to know her personaly and give my email ad to her at alex_tantoco2005 tnx. and tell her if she has time pls. mail me i beg her i even joined the fan club because of her i like her so much i even voted for her in mtv, well tnx again.
# 29 19 years ago

# 30 19 years ago

> > Hi Hillary Duff i really like you'r music and the t.v. show Lizzie Mcguire. I'm you'r biggest fan. My room is pink to. and i have you'r cd it is soooo cool. You are the coolest singer and i wish i could be you. You have all these fans and all wanting to meet you. well i want to to so heres my phone number and stuff 905-628-1543 e-mail- Sammi_den35@hotmail.com and my address 42 dundas streetontario well got to go bye
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 36 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread