search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ACURA TL commercial

(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 16 years ago

I've looked everywhere for it, where can I find this?
# 17 16 years ago

i can't find it either, could someone be so kind as to let us know where or what to download it from. thanks
# 18 16 years ago

You can hear a sound clip of Grieg's "Spring dance" here: http://hurl.content.loudeye.com/scripts/hurl.exe?clipid=008421601280706900&cid=600005

Enjoy!
# 19 16 years ago

> i can't find it either, could someone be so kind as to let us know where or what to download it from. thanks

Go to http://www.starbase101.com , they have it there.

Enjoy!
# 20 16 years ago

> Does anyone know the classical piece from the Acura commercial? It's the one that shows a string quartet ending a set and packing instruments.
# 21 16 years ago

Does anyone know the music for the other Acura TL commercial the one with hotel and the onboard navigation controls...thanx bye bye
# 22 16 years ago

Alex
Actually, the music heard in the commercial is played in G.
# 23 16 years ago

Actually, the music heard in the commercial is played in G.
# 24 15 years ago

can anyone tell me the name of the girl with the 'haunting' voice in the background of this tv commercial???
thank you
# 25 15 years ago

gabriel
> Actually, the music heard in the commercial is played in G.

It's in the key of G only if the instrument you're comparing it to is pitched at A-415.
:—) If you are based at 440, it is, verily, in the key of F. (This is the commercial that pans out from the orchestra from the satellite, and the "Find Hotel" sequence, right? I've heard about another one where there's a string quartet. I've never seen that one. Plus, I'll bet they used something other than Grieg this time.)
# 26 15 years ago

> > Does anyone know the classical piece from the Acura commercial? It's the one that shows a string quartet ending a set and packing instruments.
# 27 15 years ago

> Does anyone know the classical piece from the Acura TL commercial? It's the one that starts with an aerial view of an orchestra.
> Thanks

It took a while, but I found it! It's from the (Babe:Little pig) movie soundtrack. "Round up" track # 13
Enjoy!!!
# 28 15 years ago

> No, but I am also wanting to find that music to that commercial. If you find out what it is, would you please email me?
>
> Thanks!

(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

28 posts in this thread