search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

write a letter to Hillary Duff

(Messages 31 to 45 of 461 (Page 3 of 31) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 20 years ago

> hey hillary,

whATS UP! MY NAME IS APRIL AND I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!i am doing a hero project and we have 2 write a letter 2 our hero, and u are my hero. i really hope that u would consider writing back 2 me! im in 6th grade and out of all the people i could choose i chose u as my hero .well i hope u write back! luv yall !!!!!!!!April Satterthwaite E-MAIL IS -crazisweetcakes@Hotmail.com
:-D!!!!!!!!!!!

# 32 20 years ago

> hi,hillary please send me a picture of you pleaseeee..i hope you can send to meee
# 33 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
>my name is color, I am very cereous about how U got started on your career. I am doing a resaerch project on acting(i really want to go professionaly) so I would REALLY REALLY be thankful if u would e-mail me back so maybe I could ask U a couple of Questions online. pleez e-me back thanks!
-color!
# 34 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
>my name is color, I am very cereous about how U got started on your career. I am doing a resaerch project on acting(i really want to go professionaly) so I would REALLY REALLY be thankful if u would e-mail me back so maybe I could ask U a couple of Questions online. pleez e-me back thanks!
-color!
# 35 20 years ago

Hillay you rock!!!!!
# 36 20 years ago

> Hillay you rock!!!!!
# 37 20 years ago

Hey Hil
I really luv your album "Metamorphosis"my favs are"love just is"and "sweet sixteen",but I luv 'em all! I also enjoy your show "Lizzie McGuire"! It must be really fun to be soooooo...sucessful!
Anyway g2g but i'll write again
Linds
PS please write back !!
\/
# 38 20 years ago

hi i think this might sound corny but i can't
stop thinking about you my name is jared whitmire and i live in oklahoma around claremore in a town named verdigris now i know you may not no me well but i want to no you so my email is pwhitm8275
# 39 20 years ago

stop thinking about you my name is jared whitmire and i live in oklahoma around claremore in a town named verdigris now i know you may not no me well but i want to no you so my email is pwhitm8275
# 40 20 years ago

# 41 20 years ago

# 42 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary
my name is cody, I'm not just some upsest fan of yours, or any thing like that, But I do think you are a great singer and actress. Any way do you know a kid by the name of camren resnick. if you don't I don't blame you. you must feel bad if you don't remeber every ones name. But also I'm not one of those guys who wants to sock you and bug you about this but also I think your really good looking, you must her that from a lot of guys, well its because its true. well I'm sorry that I buged you about this insted of telling you or asking questions of your career.

P.s. Are you still going out whith arren? if not give me a buzz.

cody
# 43 20 years ago

> > Dear Hillary,
> > I really love your music. you are one of my favorite singers. PLEASE write back to me.!Soon. I hope we could become friends, So do you ever have conserts in california or in goleta so that i could can go to one if there is one.im in 6th grade and i have 2 write a letter 2 my hero and u r mine. i really hope that u will write back. i also hope that u and i can talk by e-mail or somthing.well G2G bi bi, please write back!
luv
April Satterthwaite

>
# 44 20 years ago

> > Dear Hillary,
> > I really love your music. you are one of my favorite singers. PLEASE write back to me.!Soon. I hope we could become friends, So do you ever have conserts in california or in goleta so that i could can go to one if there is one.im in 6th grade and i have 2 write a letter 2 my hero and u r mine. i really hope that u will write back. i also hope that u and i can talk by e-mail or somthing.well G2G bi bi, please write back!
luv
April Satterthwaite

>
# 45 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> I really really love your music. I think you are the best singer ever. PLEASE write back to me.!My phone number is 1 334-0522. My adress is 220 Nate Whipple Highway.
(Messages 31 to 45 of 461 (Page 3 of 31) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread